A Letter To My Best Friend's Future Husband
relationships

You are the absolute luckiest person in the entire world, Don't ever forget how lucky you are, don't ever forget her worth and most importantly don't ever forget to tell her how much you love her every single day.

537
Photo by Tamara Menzi on Unsplash

Dr. Best Friend's Future Husband,

Let me start by thanking you. Thank you for loving her, thank you for constantly choosing her, thank you for making her feel loved and appreciated; thank you for falling in love with my best friend. If you've made it this far in your relationship with her it means you see how much she's worth, you see that her worth is immeasurable. You know that you have one of the most amazing women in the world be your side and you were lucky enough for her to fall in love with you.

Thank you for showing her the love and respect she deserves. She has had some bad luck when it came to relationships and guys until you stepped into the picture. I am so grateful to you for showing her constantly how much you love her. You make her so happy which makes me so happy. There's no one who deserves such a wonderful like you, she deserves so much and I know you will give it to her.

All I have ever wanted was for her to be happy. You bring her happiness daily and that it an amazing thing to witness. You treat her with such an amazing level of respect. Thank you for encouraging and supporting her through all of her crazy antics and adventures she has made you go along with. Thank you for standing by her side and being her shoulder to cry on when I cannot be there for her.

Thank you for loving her other friends and I like we're you're friends too. In the beginning of the relationship we weren't, but now we are and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful friend like you and know that you love my best friend. When you plan to marry a woman getting along with her best friends that are practically her sisters is something very important that you obviously figured out early on. Thank you for treating us so kindly no matter how annoying we get. You are there for us in our time of need and that is so amazing and wonderful.

Thank you for embodying the type of Godly man she deserves. You have and always keep God at the center of your relationship and that is something so very important to her and your relationship.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Always keep this verse in mind when she comes home with another dog from the animal shelter or makes you eat her favorite meal 50 times in a row.

Thank you for being the love of her life.

Sincerely,

her soulmate