10 Date Ideas For Spring
relationships

10 Date Ideas When You're Feeling That Spring Fever

Attend the Tiger's home opener!

399

Any Michigander knows that this time of year the weather can be crazy. But if you start seeing that sunshine and want to be out and about enjoying this weather, here are some date ideas that will make you feel that spring fever:

1. Attend the Tiger's home opener!

April 4th at Comerica park, is a great start to a weekend filled with baseball.

2. Go to the Holland Tulip Festival.

May 4-6 you can go to Hollands annual tulip festival which was voted the best small town festival.

3. Go golfing together.

It's tee time and there are over 800 courses in Michigan!

4. Celebrate wine month.

May is wine month and in Michigan there is a 150 wineries state wide.

5. Get back out your bike!

There are over 1300 miles of bike trails in Michigan. It's a great way to see some beautiful scenery and stay active!

6. Make a visit To Mackinac.

The Grand Hotel and other parts of the island come back to life in April.

7. Enjoy Eastern Market's flower day.

The Sunday after Mother's Day attend a 50 year old tradition.

8. Go on the hunt for Petoskey stones.

When it gets warmer around Lake Michigan, you start to see the stones washed up on the beach!

9. Attend an outdoor concert.

This won't happen until May, but it will be time for concerts to come back to DTE!

10. Go to some of your favorite ice cream shops!

Nothing is more fun when it is lighter longer at night, it's finally warming up and your walking around town with a delicious ice cream cone in hand.

Now go out and enjoy some of this weather that we have missed for so long!