My Best-Friend Is Stronger Than What She Believes

Having someone there for you is by far the best feeling, but do you have a best-friend that stays up with you until 8 A.M. the next day?

8
Free-Photos-Pixabay

I have spent almost everyday watching my best friend fall apart over some boy she loved. He lies and lies but somehow keeps her wrapped around his finger. She thinks she is not good enough and breaks herself down. So broke to where there is no more happiness, cries constantly, and is not her self anymore.

My best friend is no longer my best friend. She does not think highly of her self and she should never think about herself like that.She is a smart independent women and should NEVER be treated the way she does. She is one of the most loyal, forgiving, and most amazing people I know.

Guys never realize or know what they do to women. Don't get me wrong there are good guys out there. Some just are not good what so ever!

But when you see someone you love hurting because of a boy that keeps breaking your best friends heart it hurts you too. This girl has been my friend forever. I can say we have drifted away at some points in life and didn't talk forever but as soon as we saw each other again it seemed like nothing ever changed.

Everything was still the same after time. There was always that bond and connection we have had that is unbreakable. Our moms were the same way. Which they are no longer friends. Her and I are forever friends. When we are together we laugh until we pee ourselves and you know what? Us together, we do not care what other people think.

She is my other half, and a sister to me. That will never change. She is the only realest person I have ever have had and I appreciate her so much. I consider her as family. When were together we make our parents so mad because the laughter we share at 4 in the morning. This is is us and will always be us. We will always have each other back.