5 Movies To See

5 Movies Being Released In 2019 That We All Need To See

These choices are pretty obvious, but come on people, get hyped.

35
https://unsplash.com/photos/jLRIsfkWRGo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXYRzerjzU

2018 has been one hell of a year for movies. Records were broken, hearts were broken, popcorn was flowing, and my bank account was dented thanks to all the great flicks that were on this year. However, coming into the final year of the 2010s, 2019 is looking to be one of the most anticipated calendar years for movies in such a long time.

My editors are probably gonna end up telling me to pick more than five, but honestly, it would make this article six pages long, and I have to attract your attention enough so I can afford something on the dollar menu at Wendy's. Anyways, enough stalling. Here are my 2019 top five movies to watch out for!

1. 'Star Wars: Episode IX' (Release Date: December 20, 2019)

The end to the third official trilogy of Star Wars is upon us as we finally figure out what happens after the expected death of Luke Skywalker. However, with Disney managing the franchise, and the fact that Star Wars Land at Walt Disney World Hollywood Studios is being built up, something is telling me they're going to be releasing more after this trilogy ends. Let's just hope quality doesn't get affected by the amount of Star Wars movies being produced at once.

2. 'Wonder Woman 2' (Release Date: November 1st, 2019)

c1.staticflickr.com

DC's only good movie people would pay to watch (feel free to argue this with me) is getting the expected sequel we have been waiting for the last couple of years, and I have never been so excited to watch a superhero movie that isn't Marvel. I heard the directors have changed it up with this movie, and I am really hoping they don't screw up Wonder Woman, because Gal Gadot fits perfectly for the role, the story makes sense, and they need to keep the ball rolling with this franchise. DC, for the love of God, please don't screw it up.

3. 'Toy Story 4' (Release Date: June 20th, 2019)

Disney•Pixar

With the ending of Toy Story 3, we all thought it would be the end of an era, but oh has Pixar proved us wrong yet again. Toy Story 4 is happening, and millennials like myself will be pushing the little one's out of the way to watch this movie. All I heard was it this movie will be emotional, be prepared, my friends.

4. 'Captain Marvel' (Release Date: March 6th, 2019)

The second-most hyped up movie in the MCU is, of course, Captain Marvel. She will be the most powerful superhero ever introduced, and she will play a huge role before and after the events of Infinity War. Since it takes place in the 1990s, I'm curious how it is gonna fit in with everything, but knowing Marvel Studios, it will all make sense once we see it in theaters.

5. 'Avengers: End Game' (Release Date: May 3rd, 2019)

Probably the most anticipated movie of 2019, the 4th installment of Avengers is looking to break records set by Infinity War. Phase III of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be coming to an end with this movie as Phase IV sets to begin, I don't know who will be dying and who will be surviving, but Marvel Studios has a lot on their plate to follow this up, and I am gonna assume they won't screw it up, because there is simply too much to lose at this point. Your move, Marvel.