8 Of The Most Bingeable Netflix Shows

8 Of The Most Bingeable Netflix Shows

Say goodbye to socializing this weekend.

285
8 Of The Most Bingeable Netflix Shows
Socialmediatoday

The weekend is here and that means you can finally start on that new Netflix show everyone has been talking about. Netflix is one of the biggest trends of this generation and I cannot imagine it going away anytime soon. So grab your family size bag of potato chips and sit down for a night of relaxation with the most bingeable Netflix TV shows.

1. Friends (1994-2004)

If you haven't heard about Friends you must be living under a rock. Friends is an all-time classic, ten seasons of pure genius. The story follows six friends in their 20's and their ups and downs living in New York.

2. One Tree Hill (2003-2012)

This CW original is about two half-brothers trying to get along in the same town in North Carolina that is centered around basketball. It plot stays fresh with the ability to make you laugh and cry in the same episode for its nine season run.

3. The Office (2005-2013)

In my opinion, The Office is one of the funniest shows on Netflix. The dry humor delivered by Steve Carrell's character, Michael Scott, and the famous "Jim looks" into the camera is what makes this one of the few shows that can make me laugh out loud. Even though many agree it took a turn for the worst after Carrell's departure, it is worth it to power through and see how the work place documentary ends.

4. Grey's Anatomy (2005-2017)

One time I sat down for two weeks and watched all eight seasons of Grey's (that's all that had come out at that point). It was an emotional roller coaster to say the least. The characters are well written even though your favorite is already dead or going to die in the near future. It is currently running its 13th season and there have been no rumors of it ending so far.

5. New Girl (2011-2017)

I think it is safe to say that New Girl is the funniest show on Netflix. It features the quirky Jessica Day and her three male roommates, Schmidt, Nick, and Coach. They get into ridiculous antics that make for an excellent go-to Netflix show that keeps you laughing out loud every episode.

6. Parks and Rec (2009-2015)

This documentary style comedy follows the adventures of the over-enthusiastic Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), and the Parks department in Pawnee, Indiana. Treat yo self and give this show a try.

7. Prison Break (2005-2008)

Prison Break is the most dramatic, emotional show I have ever seen. If you think Grey's Anatomy is bad then you are in for a whirlwind. It features structural engineer, Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) who's brother, Lincoln (Dominic Purcell), is framed for the murder of the vice president's brother and is on death row. Michael purposely commits a crime to land himself in the same prison as his brother so he can break him out. The show ended it's fourth season in 2008 but producers have announced they are planning a revival season that is supposed to air on April 4th.

8. How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014)

Like Friends, HIMYM follows a group of friends and their lives in New York. Although said to have a controversial finale, the show is jam packed with one-liners from Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) and goofy dating scenarios that the main character, Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor), seems to get himself into.