6 Ways to improve your morning routine

6 Perfect Ways To Start Your Day And Have The Same Routine As Successful People

After some researching, I found what we should do every day as soon as we get up.

886

Mornings. I hate them. My dream is to wake up every day after 9 am, eat my breakfast (full of chocolate) and take a nap after that. But, when I read what the routine of successful people are in the mornings, I learn they get up early, eat healthily, exercise and do more things before 8 am. Conclusion, mornings are essential to meet goals and create empires.

After some researching, I found what we should do every day as soon as we get up in order to set up our day for success.

1. Wake up early.

media.giphy.com

Talented people wake up early. We are talking about 5 and 6 am. It hurts, doesn't it? It makes sense. You cannot build a company or run an organization starting your day after midday. The world moves in the morning; people go to their jobs in the mornings, students go to school in the mornings. The first hours of the day are essential to accomplish any plan.

Also, if you want to have some business with people in other countries, most of them are a couple of hours ahead of us. Starting earlier helps.

2. Eat healthily.

media.giphy.com

Energy. We need energy in the mornings. Eating well is the first step. I know it is easier only to drink a cup of coffee or buy breakfast in any fast food restaurant, but any of them helps. A good meal is essential; you can try oats, eggs or fruit. I like to drink green juice (spinach, broccoli, parsley and apple) because it is natural and good for my stomach. Then, I eat some oats.

If you do not have too much time, you can make a smoothie with some protein and banana. I am not telling you to not drink coffee; the point is to eat something first. Also, eating an apple in the morning can make you feel more awake than a coffee. Do not forget to have a healthy snack for the middle of the morning.

3. Exercise.

I have talked many times about how hard it is for me to exercise. You can imagine what it means for me to think about going to the gym in the morning. The truth is that exercise helps to have more energy and when you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. Endorphins help you to feel happy and experience less pain. Also, if you are like me, and you do not like to exercise, you can start your day doing what you like the least. The other good point is that while exercising you lose weight and stay healthy.

4. Yoga.

Yoga sounds better than being sweaty and running in a gym. At least with yoga, we are laying down, meditating, stretching, finding our peace and ourselves. I like yoga; it is good exercise and it helps us to be better people. Starting the day with some relaxing routines is not bad at all.

5. Start with what you hate the most.

I have learned that if you start your day doing what hate the most, you will feel better the rest of the day. It really works. For example, on my weekends, I wake up, and after my breakfast, I cook, clean or laundry. I do not like any of this housework. But, when I finish, and it is only 11 am, I am so happy that it was worth it.

You can do the same in your job. If there is a call, cleaning to do, a meeting or any assignment you hate, do it in the first hours. After that, your day is only going to be better.

6. A hobby.

Sometimes, it is hard to have some time to do what we like. After working eight hours, it is not easy to have the mood to use our time practicing a hobby, or there are too many people at home, or we have to take care of the house.

These days, I have to go in earlier to my job; I live far, and I do not want to get stuck in the traffic. The point is I have one hour in the morning to use doing whatever I want. It is excellent because it is time I do not have later.

I am not going to lie. I am not the best example of successful morning people, but I try my best. So far, I wake up early (because of my job), and I eat healthily (I am always on a diet) and I do what I hate the most first. I need to work with the exercise phase, but I think I am closer than ever. My last tip, if you do not want to overeat sugar or chocolate in the day, eating some in the morning helps with the anxiety and it is less fattening to eat than later in the day.