I Got In More Trouble For This Than Dianne Did For Stealing

Trouble in the Fox C-6 district.

166
Antonia Elementary School

Former superintendent of the Fox C-6 school district Dianne Critchlow was swiping the company credit card for personal things like gift cards, gifts, a garlic press, etc. That's fine I guess the Fox C-6 school district somehow benefited from these questionable purchases in some way, shape, or form because the case was dismissed. It made me wonder about Fox C-6 and all the things people get in trouble for.

"One time I was wearing a jacket and it was zipped up. I didn't have a shirt on underneath my jacket, so they forced me to go home."

"One time I tweeted senior sit down, just joking around. Then a senior sit down actually happened and they thought it was all because of me so I got ISS."

"One time we tried to make a slip in slide down the senior hallway but we got caught and got in trouble."

"One time my friend cussed out a teacher in the hallway and when she asked what his name was he said my name. I got sent to the office and got ISS."

"One time they did a drug search at school so I texted my mom and told her I was going to jail. She called the school and went off on them so I had to get a lecture from about ten cops on why my actions weren't funny."

"One time I left school because I was hungry and went to the gas station and got a pizza. I came back and was told that I got ISS."

"One time I got called into the office because people thought that I was in a gang. I was not in a gang. They thought that the gang was specifically targeted to jump another girl. I got in trouble."

"One time a twitter account tweeted about me saying I was easy and I got in trouble for it."

"One time a teacher was making fun of a kid in class and another kid stood up for him and that kid got in trouble."

"One time I was cheering at another school and the fan crowd was being very vulgar. I tumbled across the floor and as I was walking back a group of guys started saying such rude things so I flipped them off. I got ISS."

"My teacher had an "easy" button so we stole it, and she ended up finding out we stole it and we got in trouble."

"One time in 2013 they were doing the senior sit down so I went crowd surfing and I got three days of lunch detention."

"One time a guy grabbed my butt. Instead of them getting into trouble I got into trouble for not telling the principal about it."

"One time I got bored and decided to play freeze tag around the school. They found out what we were doing and we got in trouble."

"One time I got three days of ISS for chewing while pulling out of the parking lot."

"One time my friend kicked a hole in the wall and the teacher didn't know who it was. When she asked who it was every one of my friends looked at me and pointed. I got in trouble and had to pay for the hole in the wall."

"One time a substitute wouldn't let me go to the bathroom so I left anyway and came back with tacos and got ISS."

"One time me and my friends had a long bus ride home from a soccer tournament. We shoved the cheap hotel pillows into our hoodies and took them on the bus with us. The hotel manager acted like they were memory foam pillows and emailed our coach and made us send them back. We got in trouble for that one."

"One time a girl called me manly so I posted a girly picture of myself on twitter saying 'Yeah, I'm so manly' and the girl told on me and the principal acted like he was going to kick me off my sports teams."

"One time in cooking class I did the cinnamon challenge and threw up."

"One time we "partied" in the parking lot with tractors, campers, strollers, four wheelers, and scooters. The secretary told security even though we offered her food. Security said if we didn't move our "vehicles" we would all get ISS even though we had our parking stickers attached to them."

"One time I told my friend to lick me butt hole and I got ISS."

"One time my parents got a call from the school because people were leaving school because my brother said that he had Ebola. He got in trouble."

"One time I walked into my Latin class and screamed as loud as I could and I got ISS."

"One time I stuck a paper clip into a light socket and it exploded and I got a lunch detention."

"One time in cooking class we would launch eggs across the room at the other cooking groups and other people would get sent to the office for it."

"One time I showed up to a football game drunk and they kicked me out of school for an entire semester."

"One time my friend did a back flip and got ISS."

"One time my friend went "hallway swimming" and got ISS."

"One time a bunch of us started a food fight and the guys who really started it I'm pretty sure got expelled."

"One time in ceramics class this guy and his girlfriend just broke up. The girl flicked that nasty clay liquid stuff onto his shirt so he dumped an entire cup of it on her head. He got ISS."

"I got in trouble in Russian class... multiple times."

"One time I got in trouble for punching the wall and yelling Reagan Smash."

Just something to remind people that stealing thousands of dollars from a school district shouldn't be considered that bad when you have horrible stuff like this going on in your district. (Sarcasm intended)