Why Money Really Does Run the World

Why Money Really Does Run the World

A Nation that Runs on Money

5302
Why Money Really Does Run the World

There has always been talk about how money isn’t everything. That even if you have a lot of money, you can never be truly happy. That love is the most important thing. In today's world that is not the case. Money is the only way to actually get anywhere in life. In order to have a job to support yourself and the future family you hope to have you, you have to pay for schooling. As if that isn't stressful enough, you have to think about saving for your future and having money for the other things you want to do throughout the week. People may say that money is not the most important thing, but to those people I say you are crazy.

I am not saying that love and happiness are not important, obviously they are, but without money to pay for most things that are needed in life you cannot be happy. If you don't have money to go to school to get your dream job, (because without a degree you can't get a high-paying job) then you will not have a good enough income to get a nice house. Notice I say nice, not huge or a mansion, just nice. A comfortable home where you can raise a family and have a medium sized dog. That is the future most people hope and aim for when they think of life post-college. No one thinks not having a job and living on the streets will make them happy.

The problem is that while students are in school trying to earn their degree there seems to be a huge concern still with money. Instead of just worrying about doing well in school and the future career they are trying to earn, students are stressed with how they will afford all the loans they had to take out. Going to school should not be this hard, trying to reach for your future and do something with your life should not leave you feeling this worn out.

How can people feel that money is not the most important thing when it rules everything we do? People cannot get medical help unless there is some money involved. It is crazy how greedy we as a nation are compared to those around us and how money oriented we really are. As a senior in college, I'm working a part-time job just to make ends meet and I still seem to have no money. I feel like I am stretching myself so thin for no reason at all because at the end of the day there is nothing to show for it. I still seem to have no money even after working 30 hours a week, I end up being very hangry(anger due to hunger), because I have no time to eat actual food and am therefore lashing out at people who do not deserve it (my parents) and don't seem to have time to breath. Along with freaking out about not being able to afford college, I don't seem to have enough to pay for the random things that every college student does while in school. I hate the world we live in and the fact that money is so important to have a fulfilling life. To bad that’s the world we live in.