Get Familiar With New York-Based Artist Money Im Countin

Money Im Countin is a singer-songwriter raised in Bronx, New York City. He has garnered attention from various media outlets and acquired a strong social media following.

29

Who is M.I.C? His unique name is pronounced "Money Im Countin," and he hails from the same city that produced rap legends Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz, and many others. He's one of a kind artist with a unique sound who mixes a smooth yet aggressive tone with hardcore lyrics about growing up in the Bronx and life experiences. His influences include 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, and A Boogie wit da Hoodie.

In 2019 the best and fast-rising star Money Im Countin released a single called "Oh So Clean" on all digital streaming platforms including Spotify which he gains a lot of attention worldwide and got played on Hot97 FM. He was also featured in the New Artist Spotlight on Sirius XM and as well as featured on the DARK Magazine front page as Breakthrough Artist of the year.

Money Im Countin didn't just stop thereafter he released the single titled "Oh So Clean". He has been working hard not only to be a successful artist but to be an influence on the upcoming artist out there. Late 2020 Money Im Countin took to his Instagram page to announce his new release "Down On My Knees". After the long anticipation, he finally decided to drops the single and music in October 2020. His latest single "Down on My Knees" has received widespread coverage all over the internet when one of his posts only sharing 7 seconds of his new song went viral.

How can our readers follow you online?

Money Im Countin: You can follow me and reach me on all my Social media @MoneyImCountin