11 Songs From My Middle School Playlist

Middle school was part of the worst years of my life. But thankfully, I had Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S3 which got me through it all.

1. Broccoli- DRAM, Lil Yachty

I still like to bop on this song but at the time I had no idea what the lyrics meant even though I sang it word for word.

2. Don't Mind- Kent Jones

This was one of the MANY songs I heard on Musical.ly. I still remember the little dance that goes with it.

3. The BUZZ- Hermitude (Feat Big K.R.I.T., Mataya, Young TAPZ)

I'm not sure where I heard this song but this is the song that put me on electronic music. It is definitely my favorite style of music at the moment.

4. Trndsttr Lucian Remix- Black Coast (feat. M. Maggie)

This was another song I heard on Musical.ly. I overplayed that song so much I don't think I can listen to it now without losing a brain cell.

5. Trap Queen- Fetty Wap

Fetty Wap was all the buzz with this hit. It was one of the first time trap music was introduced to most people. I still really like this song.

6. I'm Legit- Nicki Minaj (Feat. Ciara)

Yes, this is ANOTHER song I heard on Musical.ly not exactly a fan of this Nicki song. Only had it on my playlist to do the dance they went with it.

7. Moolah- Young Greatness

This song is just full of energy and I can still listen to this on repeat.

8. You Don't Have to Go- Christian Collins

I'm not really sure why I had this song on my playlist or how it got on there. It's a decent song but I'm not sure if i could listen to this now without cringing

9. Youth- Troye Sivan

This song is still on my playlist and it's definitely one of those songs that makes me reflect on my childhood and make me look forward to the rest of my teen years.

10. Beggin'- Madcon

My first time listening to this song in Step Up 3 I remember having to rewind the movie and pulling up Soundhound. Such a great song and in my opinion, a classic. Recently this song was a trend on TikTok that had a dance with it.

11. Fistful of Tears- Maxwell

This was one of those songs my parents played all the time when I was younger. The song grew on me and it's still on my playlist to this day.

From Your Site Articles