30 Songs From Middle School To Add To Your Summer Playlist

Giving you early 2010s songs from all different genres to fit any summer vibe!

287
Photo by Martin Sanchez on Unsplash

Summer is finally here and although everything is crazy with COVID-19 and things opening back up, summer playlists are essential. That being said, I can't be the only one who thinks that some of the best music was released when we were in middle school.

I have done you all the favor of compiling 30 songs from middle school mostly 2011-2013 to add to your summer playlists. I have included all genres that match bonfire vibes, beach vibes, sunset drive vibes, or any other summer vibe you can think of. Some are forgotten bangers others are classics, Enjoy!

1. "Show Me What I'm Looking For" - Carolina Liar

2. "Kiss Kiss" - Chris Brown feat. T-Pain

3. "Without You" - David Guetta feat. Usher

4. "Lighters" - Bad Meets Evil feat. Bruno Mars

5. "Crooked Smile" - J. Cole feat. TLC

6. "Bound 2" - Kanye West

7. "Some Nights" - Fun

8. "We Are Young" - Fun

9. "Don't Wake Me Up" - Chris Brown

10. "Live Your Life" - T.I. feat. Rihanna

11. "Whatever You Like" - T.I.

12. "I Don't Want To Be" - Gavin DeGraw

13. "In Too Deep" - Sum 41

14. "The Man" - Aloe Blacc

15. "Somebody To You" - The Vamps feat. Demi Lovato

16. "V. 3005" - Childish Gambino

17. "The Edge of Glory" - Lady Gaga

18. "Stereo Hearts" - Gym Class Hero's feat. Adam Levine

19. "Give Me Everything" - Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, and Nayer

20. "Good Life" - One Republic

21. "Roll Up" - Wiz Khalifa

22. "No Sleep" - Wiz Khalifa

23. "Carry On" - Fun

24. "Everybody Talks" - Neon Trees

25. "Young Wild and Free" - Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa fear. Bruno Mars

26. "Take Care" - Drake feat. Rihanna

27. "Thinkin Bout You" - Frank Ocean

28. "Love Sosa" - Chief Keef

29. "The Show Goes On" - Lupe Fiasco

30. "Headlines" - Drake

Honorable Mention: Rocketeer - Far East Movement & Ryan Tedder