A Message to Hillary Clinton

A Message to Hillary Clinton

Actions speak louder than words; which means that the words out of our mouth are completely insignificant.

112
A Message to Hillary Clinton

I am… A woman, a millennial, a daughter of a United States Army Veteran… I am a health care provider that is part of the future of medicine.

I am a woman, and as a woman I am a firm believer that women should have the same rights as our counterparts. I believe that women should be strong, self-sufficient, and independent, and that we should be able to speak our minds and stand up for ourselves. I am a strong, independent woman, and it absolutely blows my mind that you, a woman who states that she “believes in and will fight for” equality and women’s rights, have condoned and accepted the fact that your husband has cheated on you not once, not twice, but multiple times. Not only has he had multiple affairs while married to you, but you have personally threatened the women that Mr. Clinton has physically taken advantage of, and has even gone so far as to rape them.

In 1975, you, Hillary Clinton, a woman who states that she “believes” in women’s rights, were the defense attorney for an alleged rapist who was accused of raping a 12 year old girl… A child for that matter. Not only did you tamper with evidence in this trial, but you flat out bullied this poor child and scarred her for life. Through your distorted conscience, you fought for a child rapist and ultimately set him free.

Fast forward to the mid-1980’s when you were recorded giggling and laughing 4 times when discussing the rape case you defended. You clearly stated on record that, “Of course he [the defendant] claimed he didn’t [rape]. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.” Do you even have morals or values?

Around 30 years later, on September 14, 2015, you posted a Tweet on your account stating, “‘To every survivor of sexual assault… You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.’- Hillary.” For the love of God and all that is good, please tell me how you can stand up in front of an audience and proclaim that you believe in women’s rights, and that we as women should be strong and valuable members of society? If you truly believed and stood behind the words you have spoken to the citizens of the United States, the history of your actions would be far different from what we have seen. Actions speak louder than words; which means that the words out of our mouth are completely insignificant. You, Mrs. Bill Clinton, do NOT represent, nor do you speak for me, as a strong, independent woman who firmly believes in women’s rights. You are truly a disgrace to the female gender.

I am a millennial, and as a millennial I am automatically categorized as being liberal, tolerant, desensitized, and incapable of forming my own opinions, as well as being incompetent when it comes to developing a stance against issues that our country faces on a daily basis. Just because something is already written in legislature does not mean that it is morally or ethically logical, and that I have to stand behind it because you believe it is “right”. You have tried to appeal to those in my generation by stating that you want “free college education” and that you want to “increase minimum wage”. Well first off… Inflation- enough said.Secondly, why should everyone just be handed their education, or anything else in life for that matter? I am a college educated citizen that has worked my way through school. I have worked since I was 15 years old, sometimes working two jobs, to be able to save money so that I could put myself through college and become a valuable member to society. Why? Because I refuse to be handed anything in life. Were there times that I missed out on activities kids my age were doing because I was working? Yes. Did I always think it was fair that I started working at a young age? No. But guess what Hillary… Life is a bitch sometimes, and is not always fair.

I grew up in a middle class family where both my mother and father worked hard, day in and day out, to give my brother and I the best lives they possibly could. I grew up in a family where you earned what you were given through hard work, and that nothing worth having comes easy. My parents love me unconditionally and want me to be self-sufficient, want me to be able to handle my finances, and they want me to be successful… And let me just say, they did a damn good job at preparing me to work hard for what I want in life.

So yes… I am a millennial, but I am NOT a puppet to the way that you think life should be. I am a millennial that knows right from wrong, knows how to research a topic before forming my own opinion, stands firm in my morals and values, and refuses to be handed anything in life for free. The Founding Fathers of our nation weren’t handed the United States of America without a cost. They fought and worked hard for the freedom to build the great country that we are able to call home, and you, Mrs. Bill Clinton, feel entitled to just hand things out on a silver platter without any hard work or effort needed.

I am the daughter of a United States Army Veteran. My father, grandfather, great-grandfathers, uncles, aunts, and cousins have served our country, and they are beyond proud to be United States military veterans. These family members, along with several of my friends, and millions of other American citizens, have fought for the freedom of our country. Countless numbers of American soldiers have laid down their life serving our country. Others, like my great-grandfather, who received a purple heart during World War 2, were wounded in action and their lives will never be the same. Our soldiers come home from war and face post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, and many more crippling disorders on a daily basis from protecting this country that you, Hillary Clinton, could care less about.

I have personally met some of the brave soldiers that were in Benghazi the night that the Syrian rebels attacked the American Diplomatic Compound, as well as the CIA Covert Compound, also known as the “Annex” that was in Libya. Within 13 hours, four American lives were lost… So Mrs. Clinton… Where the hell were you when these American’s needed military back up? Where was the foreign policy for security that you were in charge of as Secretary of State? When have you ever taken responsibility for the American lives lost in Benghazi due to your complete incompetence and lack of leadership as one of our countries essential cabinet leaders? Where were you? Obviously not doing your job, because four Americans would be home with their families today if you had been. Menand women fight for the freedom of our country every single day while you sit around giving our freedom away.

All of these topics make my skin crawl with disgust, but this next one really hits home.

I am a health care provider that is part of the future of medicine. As health care providers it is essential for us to compose qualities such as compassion, integrity, and honesty… Qualities that you, Mrs. Clinton, do NOT possess. In my line of work, integrity, honesty, and proper documentation is crucial for the safety of the patients we care for… If I was to delete or cover up 33,000 patients charts, like you did with classified emails, patients would be dead. If I was to do such a thing I would be fired from my job, lose my license as a health care provider, and would be in jail for negligence, wrongful death, and/or murder. So what makes it ok for you to be sending classified emails through a private server, and then have them completely wiped out once you were served a subpoena from the U.S. Congress? Absolutely nothing! 33,000 emails don’t just disappear into thin air; we weren’t born yesterday, Hillary… But I guess that’s why you didn’t become a health care provider in the first place, because Lord knows we don’t need a dishonest, negligent, incompetent woman like you taking care of patientsThey would all be dead.

I deal with life and death on a daily basis working in an Emergency Department, and I’ve come to realize how precious life is, and how it should never be taken for granted. So here’s what makes my skin crawl even more… You verbalized during the third presidential debate that you believe abortion should be legal until a baby is born. On top of that, you’ve also stated that you believe and support partial-birth abortions. Just in case you didn’t realize what this entails, let me just refresh your memory. It means that a woman can potentially carry her healthy baby for a full 9 months and then a “doctor,” or rather an abortionist, pulls the living baby feet first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), leaving the baby’s head purposefully lodged inside the cervix so that the abortionist can then puncture the base of the baby’s skull. The abortionist then inserts a tube into the wound and removes the baby’s brain with a powerful suction machine causing the baby’s skull to collapse. The abortionist then completes the delivery of the now dead baby…

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

As a woman, a mother, and a grandmother, how could you EVER believe that this is ethically or morally sound?! If you are old enough, and believe that you are responsible enough, to make the conscious decision to have sex, then that means you are responsible for owning up to the results and consequences that can come from having sex. Hillary, by you condoning abortion, it’s giving people in this country the ability to kill a perfectly healthy baby that some other family would have been blessed to adopt… It means that you believe in murdering a child that can’t even defend itself. A fetus has a heartbeat and also begins developing a brain and neurological functions at five weeks gestation, meaning that this child has emotions, feelings, and other neurological and body functions, as they are purposefully being killed. The fact that you support this absolutely disgusts me, and quite frankly, I don’t know how you could ever live with yourself for condoning the murder of a helpless baby… Oh wait, you do every day, along with thousands of other Americans that have just magically disappeared and died.

So since I’ve talked a lot about health care providers and the medical field, here is a question for you Hillary… When you get sick, like when you recently had pneumonia and just “forgot” to mention it, who takes care of you the majority of the time while you are seeking medical treatment? That’s right… A NURSE. However, you seem to think that, and I quote, “Nurses are under-educated, over paid maids,” “Glorified babysitters,” and “Nothing but doctors handmaidens.”

I truly feel sorry for you that you are ignorant enough to really think that is all nurses are.

So let me enlighten you with a little bit of knowledge… Nurses are the front line of medicine. We are teammates with doctors, techs, radiology, and every other department that keeps a hospital running smoothly. As nurses, we are understaffed, overworked, and lay everything out on the line for the patients that we care for. Your family becomes our family when we take care of your loved one; we pray with you, cry with you, laugh with you, and so much more. We go through four years of brutal schooling so that we can proudly put “RN, BSN” behind our last names. We work long shifts, frequently without getting a break for lunch, and often stay past the end of our shift to make sure our patients are ok and are taken care of. So for you to sit on your high horse and state that we as nurses are “under-educated, overpaid maids, glorified babysitters, and nothing but doctors handmaidens” is absolutely appalling. Until you have spent time in a nurse’s shoes, and have personally been through what we go through as nurses, you have NO right to belittle a profession that will ALWAYS be there for you when you’re in need of help, no matter how ignorant you may be.

So let me just conclude with this Mrs. Bill Clinton… I bust my ass day in and day out working in the Emergency Room to save the lives of United States citizens, while you sit on your ass destroying them.