Use these tips to take some time to clear your mind and release some stress! There is nothing wrong with taking some time to yourself. If you're concerned that your overall stress levels are greater than a mental health day or two (or a vacation), you may want to bring up your concerns with your doctor or talk to a professional. There are many steps that can be taken to help!
If you need to relax
1. Go to the gym.
2. Take a yoga class.
3. Go on a nature walk.
4. Go swimming.
5. Go get a massage or go to a spa.
6. Put on a face mask.
7. Take a bath.
8. Watch your favorite TV show.
9. Watch a movie.
If you need to make changes
10. Make a list of things that you need to take care of.
11. Make a list of things that have been stressing you.
12. Write down and list your priorities.
13. Clean your room, apartment, house, etc.
14. Wash your car.
If you need to have some fun
14. Go shopping (online or at a store).
15. Get cooking or baking! Find a new recipe online and try it out.
16. Go for a drive.
17. Watch the sunrise.
18. Watch the sunset.
19. Go to your favorite restaurant.
20. Hang out with friends.
21. Read a new book.
22. Watch some YouTube videos.
If you need more time
23. Take a weekend trip! Vacation or stay-cation.
24. If your family is far away, go visit family!
25. If your goals will take more than one day to complete, do not fear taking two days to yourself!