We spend so much time talking to our friends via Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. that we don't take advantage of actually having a face-to-face conversation. So, put your phone down. Invoke your creativity. Engage in friendly debates with your friends. It's not only fun with friends but it's also good for the soul.
2. Is Earth really just a simulation?
Is everything we've ever known a deception? Some people believe so.
5. Who would win in a fight? One 500-lb duck or 500 1-lb ducks?
Could the 500 1-lb ducks gang up on the one big duck or will the one big duck stomp out all of the little ducks?
6. Sock, sock, shoe, shoe? or sock, shoe, sock, shoe?
Is there a right or wrong way to put your socks and shoes on?
7. What is more of a salad? Fruit salad or potato salad?
What even is a salad?
8. Loved and lost? or never loved at all?
Is the feeling of love worth the feeling of losing it or are all of the feelings not worth it at all?
9. Do straws have two holes or one?
Do straws have two holes or one continuous hole?
10. Are a dog's front limbs called arms? or legs?
Do dogs have 4 legs? Or 2 arms and 2 legs?