Put your phone down and amuse your brain with these amazing debates.
We spend so much time talking to our friends via Snapchat, Facebook, X, Instagram, etc. that we don't take advantage of actually having a face-to-face conversation. So, put your phone down. Invoke your creativity. Engage in friendly debates with your friends. Seriously. It's not only fun with friends but it's also good for the soul.
1. Is a hot dog a sandwich?Photo by Josh Pereira on Unsplash
If it's not a sandwich then, what is it?
2. Is Earth really just a simulation?Photo by Onno Blaauw on Unsplash
Is everything we've ever known a deception? Some people believe so.
3. Is water wet?Photo by Daniel Sinoca on Unsplash
Now really think about this. Is there "dry" water? Can ice be wet?
4. Is cereal a soup?Photo by Tamas Pap on Unsplash
If you pour milk into the cereal is the milk a soup?
5. Who would win in a fight? One 500-lb duck or 500 1-lb ducks?Photo by Tiago Mestre on Unsplash
Could the 500 1-lb ducks gang up on the one big duck or will the one big duck stomp out all of the little ducks?
6. Sock, sock, shoe, shoe? or sock, shoe, sock, shoe?Photo by gryffyn m on Unsplash
Is there a right or wrong way to put your socks and shoes on?
7. What is more of a salad? Fruit salad or potato salad?Photo by Dana DeVolk on Unsplash
What even is a salad?
8. Loved and lost? Or never loved at all?Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash
Is the feeling of love worth the feeling of losing it or are all of the feelings not worth it at all?
9. Do straws have two holes or one?Photo by Ana Lucia Cottone on Unsplash
Do straws have two holes or one continuous hole?
10. Are a dog's front limbs called arms? or legs?Photo by Julian Hochgesang on Unsplash
Do dogs have 4 legs? Or 2 arms and 2 legs?