Meet My Feline Friend: Bandit, Who Lives In The Suburbs of Chicago

Trust me, he's bigger than he looks.

199
cat
Erin Wunderlich

Meet Bandit: a stubborn, troublesome, loving, adventurous, ferocious, and greedy feline. Some of Bandit's favorite pastimes include flopping on the ground in front of the pantry door and begging for food, roughhousing with his younger brother Cosmo, and watching Mom plant herbs in our garden outside. He is no stranger and loves to meet new people and other animals. But despite his bravado, he gets startled by the smallest of things and his tail poofs out quite often.

There is one big mystery surrounding Bandit, and that is his size. We just don't know how he became so large! Even the vet is confused.

About Bandit:

• Age: 5
  • Weight: 22 pounds of tiny dog
  • Where they were born: Huntley Animal Shelter
  • Favorite food: String Cheese
  • Current location: Suburbs of Chicago
  • Nicknames: Bandito, Beast, Beast-boy, Butt
  • Best friend: Cosmo, his little brother
  • Favorite toy: His pink ball

5 Random Facts About Bandito:

1. Likes to sunbathe while lounging on pool floats.

2. He's the best cat baseball player the world has ever seen.

3. Always begging for food by the pantry.

4. Loves tissue paper.

5. He does not meow frequently, but will definitely voice his concerns by huffing, puffing, and groaning.

3 Places Beast Loves To Go With Their Human:

1. OUTSIDE.

2. Sniffing around the neighbors bush.

3. Sitting, and very intrigued, by the sump pump.

The Best Pictures Of Bandit Ever Taken:

cat BanditoErin Wunderlich

cat BanditoErin Wunderlich

cat BanditoErin Wunderlich

The Best Videos Of Bandit Ever Taken:

Baseball Bandit www.youtube.com

Pool Kitty www.youtube.com