A Master List Of Things I'd Rather Do Than Talk About Politics

Because I've heard enough about Hillary's email and Trump's tapes.

3

The election happened and not everyone is happy with the results. Honestly, either way the election swung I probably wouldn't have been happy. But, I am so tired of talking about politics right now. I'm tired of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. The only thing related to politics that I want to hear about is young Joe Biden.

I know that this election is monumental for the way our country is going to go throughout the next four years. I understand that many people in this nation are worried for themselves and the ones that they love, so we should definitely be talking about the election. But don't forget to take a step back once in a while to avoid letting this election and its results overwhelm you.

Hubba, hubba!

Here's a list of things I'd rather do than talk, or hear, about this election again:

1. Take a nap

2. Binge watch Grey's Anatomy

3. Change the world

4. Spread some positivity

5. Play with puppies

6. Re-watch The Office

7. Write the next Great American Novel

8. Gouge my eyes out with forks

9. Travel the world

10. Go to Six Flags

11. See Moana a fourth time

12. Take my finals early

13. Skip to Christmas

14. Break my leg

15. Jump out of a plane with a parachute that may or may not work

16. Get food poisoning from my favorite restaurant

17. Win Hamilton tickets

18. Foster a family of rabid raccoons

19. Eat a whole pizza pie

20. Win the lottery