Reasons Why Everyone Should Idolize Margot Robbie

"Acting 101: Three shots of tequila and you’ll be fine."
226

Margot Robbie's career is growing with every move she makes. In case you haven't heard of her, a few of her best roles consist of the gold-digging mistress Naomi from, "Wolf of Wall Street," the pick pocketing Jess from, "Focus," and now the infamous Joker-crazed Harley Quinn in the upcoming summer blockbuster, "Suicide Squad." After becoming only slightly obsessed with Robbie (because just like everyone else, I Googled her immediately after seeing, "Wolf of Wall Street," and discovered how amazing she really is), I came across many reasons to idolize her. This beautiful being has brains, talent and a hardworking attitude that has lead her on a train of success. Down below are just a few reasons as to why she is possibly the best person on God's green Earth:

She's down to earth.

Robbie once said, "I have a normal 24-year-old life. If I were a waitress, I’d probably have the exact same lifestyle. I’d go to the same clubs I go to already, live in the same house with the same housemates, hang out with the same people." She has also been known to steal toilet paper from her hotel room. I think smuggling out hotel amenities after your stay is pretty much what every normal human does. So point proven.

She's passionate.

It seems as though she's been in back to back high profile films for the past few years. Her roles have consistently been diverse whether it be the character or the look she takes while filming. These roles require much research and commitment, to which she showed the world her inspiring dedication to get the job done right. Robbie has for sure earned all the praise she has received for her work and will continue to do so in every film she stars in. To top it off, Robbie has also started a career in film production as she is in the midst of producing three films. Her heavy involvement and passion have made her the great actress she is today, and for that, we have some great films on our hands.

She's more than beautiful.

The actress is definitely drop-dead gorgeous, but she is certainly more than her looks. In her most recent film, "Tarzan," filmmakers pressured her to lose weight for the film. She took a stand and refused to lose weight for the role, stating, "I'm not going to look thin just for the sake of it." Even though her secret reason to avoid dieting was to enjoy the pubs of London (her new home), refusing to lose weight for such a big role was truly a wonderful act for young girls everywhere to witness.

She's honest.

In an interview, she stated: "There's nothing I dislike more than being in a photo shoot where they say, 'Be yourself.' That's not why I became an actress. That's what I find so funny: that you become an actor, and all of a sudden, everyone wants to know about you. But I didn't become an actor so I could show you me." After researching the actress, I came to the conclusion that she sticks to her word. It was hard to learn more about the actress because she keeps her personal exposure so minimal. She truly just wants to show us her talent and leave it at that. As a fan, I admire her for this. She is able to dive into countless, and intense, characters and leave us speechless because we know so little about her. Each of her characters are enriched by the mystery of who Margot Robbie really is, and for that the audience is truly grateful.

She's fearless.

As mentioned before, she has an intense resume of adventurous and strong female characters that steal the screen. However, she also manages to include this adventure in her personal life. Whether it's sky diving or buying a tattoo gun online and using it on her friends, she definitely has an adventurous element that will inspire us all to live a little more dangerously. Well, maybe just skydiving. In a recent interview, she claimed to have misspelled a friend's tattoo. I don't know about you, but a misspelled tattoo is a little too much adventure for me.