We March Because

We March Because

With all of the protests going on around you, you might be asking why?
9

We are the feminazi’s right? We marched, we are un-ladylike. we are loud and unapologetically so. With so many people against the women’s march, you might be thinking, why did we march?

We marched because of the doctors that refuse women safe healthcare.

We marched because out president has been accused of sexual assault, yet was still allowed to run for office.

We marched because one in 4 women have been sexually assaulted in their lifetime and thats only the statistics we know about because so many women don’t feel safe reporting it.

We marched because of Brock Turner.

We marched because whether you agree with abortion or not, that should be your choice and not the men in congress who don’t know you.

We marched because of the women who are slut shamed by men and the women on the sidelines who accept this as okay behavior.

We marched because you should never feel powerless.

We marched because you have the right to say yes or no whenever YOU please.

We marched because underwear that prevents sexual assault is a thing.

We marched because of the countless women who have benefitted from plan parenthood.

We marched because our vice president thinks you can electrocute gay people into being straight.

We marched because many members of congress believe that abortion should be banned with no mercy of those who are victims of rape of incest.

We march because because most people wont let you have control over your body until someone has already taken that away.

Lastly, we marched for you.

We marched because you deserve to choose.

Choose a house, choose your doctor, choose your medical treatment, choose your job, choose if you want a partner or not and who that partner is.

Just like the countless women before us, whether you wanted it or not, we marched for you.