1. When your team MAKES IT TO THE SWEET 16.
2. When it's the day of the game and the anxiety and gravity of losing sets in.
3. When it's tip-off.
4. When you remember you need to send your team good vibes instead of freaking out.
5. When someone tells you to calm down cuz it's not that serious.
6. When your team looks pretty bad and the opponent looks pretty dang good.
7. When your team just can't seem to get it together.
8. When you're down by wayyyyyyy too much at the half.
9. When you come back from the half and your team STILL can't get their act together.
10. When there's a minute left and there's no way in hell that they're gonna make a comeback.
11. When you officially get knocked out of the tournament and it's over.
Oh well. There's always next year.