Makeup Must Haves

Makeup Must Haves

These are a few products that I absolutely cannot live without.

16
Makeup Must Haves
Hannah Heartss

For all the makeup junkies out there, you know how exciting it can be to find new products that you can't live without. Through many years of trial and error, I have found a few products that work best for me. I have an unhealthy addiction with online shopping, and that includes online shopping for makeup as well. Here are a few of my favorite products that I absolutely love and use almost every single day:

Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow - $49

These colors are great for everyday wear, because a lot of them are pretty neutral colors. The shades are super pigmented, easy to blend and stay on all day. As an added bonus, it actually does smell like chocolate. Plus, Too Faced doesn't test on animals, so that just makes it even better. It is definitely worth the money!

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Glow Kit - $40

I was skeptical at first about spending this much money on basically just glitter for my face, but I'd heard so many good things about this product. I just had to try it for myself. Definitely a 10/10 product. You only have to use a small amount of product to get full coverage, and it goes on really smooth.

Colourpop - Matte Lipstick - $6

I've tried the $30 Kylie Jenner lip kits, and I've tried the $3 drugstore lipstick. I've honestly tried it all when it comes to lipstick, and Colourpop's matte lipstick is the closest thing that I can find that comes anywhere close to the more expensive lip brands out there. Honestly, the formula and the colors of these lipsticks are almost identical to the Kylie lip kits, and for $6, you really can't beat it. A+ brand, A+ products.

Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara - $23

In my life, I have probably tried a total of about 900 different kinds of mascara (okay, that might be a slight exaggeration). Of all the different types I've tried, this is definitely one of the best. The only complaint that I have about it is the fact that it's $23, and mascara is something I wear almost every day. I go through it pretty fast, but it really is worth it for the price. Too Faced's products are super nice quality, and like I said before, they don't test on animals.

Urban Decay - All Nighter Setting Spray - $30

For the longest time, NYX's $9 setting spray was my go to, because it was affordable and it got the job done. However, investing in the All Nighter setting spray was definitely a good decision. The size of the bottle and the quality of the spray make it worth the price. You can literally put it on in the morning, sweat all day long, and your makeup stays on fleek the whole time.

Last but not least...

Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner - $20

This is the holy grail of liquid liner. It is so easy to work with and makes winging your liner a breeze. It's overall one of my favorite products ever, and I use it almost every time I do my makeup. So, I definitely recommend this liner for people who like to do sharp wings or dramatic eye looks.