4 Ways To Make Her First Date With You A Memorable One

It's her first date, and now's your chance to make it especially memorable for both of you!

276

I remember when I went on my first real date with a guy. I was all frantic and in a rush to pick out the perfect outfit, and my roommate was there to calm me down before I walked out the door to meet him. Even though it was my very first real date, I can honestly say it will always be a memorable one. Here are four reasons why:

1. We went somewhere simple and inexpensive to hang out at. 

media.giphy.com

Instead of going to a fancy restaurant with expensive dinner options, we went to get ice cream. After that, we simply talked to each other in his car. It was the kind of simple that made me feel comfortable around him and want to get to know him more.

2. We talked to each other about who we were as individuals. 

media.giphy.com

Because of this, I knew he was serious about getting to know me instead of just using me for the wrong reasons.

3. He didn't rush into intimate physical contact with me. 

Some girls might be comfortable with intimate physical contact on their first date, but I certainly wouldn't have been. I mean, we took selfies, but that was it. I would've been pretty repulsed if he tried to kiss me that early on. Seriously, take time to get to that point with her so it's especially beautiful for the both of you.

4. He texted me after he dropped me off to make sure I got into my apartment safely. 

media.giphy.com

This was honestly ice cream on top of the cake (see what I did there?). I mean, usually guys don't text me to ask if I got into my house okay after they drop me off, but the fact that he did showed me that he truly did care about my safety. And that, of course, means quite a lot to me.