Make 2017 The Best Year Of Your Life

Make 2017 The Best Year Of Your Life

It's time to put 2016 way behind us.

9
Make 2017 The Best Year Of Your Life
Live Science

For some, maybe not all, 2016 was not the best year to say the least.

I say that we put it behind us. Forget about the heartbreaks, the negative balances in your bank account or whatever 2016 has put you through.

Instead, focus on this upcoming new year. How is this year going to be different? Are you going to wait for your happiness? Or have you decided that 2017 will be the best year of your life? It's all up to you, but you have to make the choice.

Maybe you need to improve yourself. So do it! Spend your time becoming a better person. And don't just read an article telling you how to be a better person, read it, and do it. Don't tell any lies, not even white, as much as you can. Don't skip the gym, those 3 miles aren't going to run themselves. Read the book you always pass in Barns & Noble but never seem to purchase. Focus on you, because 2016 didn't give you the option to.

Or, you're the person who needs to be a little selfless in 2017. We all need that sometimes. So, go buy a warm meal for that guy on the street you see everyday and know is probably hungry. Love someone, anyone, like Kanye loves Kayne. You never know how much that someone needs that TLC. Take pictures with your friends instead of the same selfie everyday. Enjoy and capture the moments that will last a lifetime.

Don't let 2017 go to waste. Go out and be the change you see in your life.