DIY Decorating Ideas If Virginia Tech Majors Were Graduation Caps

*Insert every graduation song known to man.*

322
@virginia.tech / Instagram

As graduation is inching closer (yikes!) and caps and gowns are flying off the shelves, it may be time to reflect on the past four years of college. Think about getting accepted, moving in, learning your way around campus and picking a major which depicts what we will do with our lives after we gain the diploma. Maybe you changed majors once, twice maybe three times but now you are getting your degree in said major.

Luckily Virginia Tech offers many majors where you will find something that fits you and now it is time to decorate your cap to fit you and potentially your major.

Luckily there are some graduation cap ideas for [harry potter] lovers

Virginia Tech majors where the major creates the cap in itself such as:

1. Engineering

Every time I enter the library, I hit a wall of engineer majors always studying everything and anything. As I talk to my friends in their specific engineering majors, I always get the same responses - I never have time to do anything else but study, wallow in self-pity, cry, and stare into the abyss. Luckily the Grinch has the same kind of schedule so you are not alone.

2. Business

Business majors are numbers, numbers, numbers - or at least from my point of view. As many business majors will not only deal with loans, taxes, and interest, I can't help but feel they are always putting numbers together.

3. Agriculture/Dairy Science/Animal Poultry Science

Holy Cow!!! As I walk into Litton Reaves, this is all I can think of and I do not belong because every friend I have who is in dairy science, APSC or agriculture live in Litton.

4. HNFE

Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise - if there was any major that said, "Hey bring shorts to class because we are working out and doing skin folds" it is this one. If you are in this major, you probably know the perfect times to go to McComas, what to eat but actually eat what you necessarily shouldn't and always in some type of work out clothes.

5. Architecture

A very popular at Virginia Tech and time consuming where every architecture major says they are always in studio for dawn til dusk. After gaining your degree, you will be able to build your own castle, I mean you probably have constructed it at some point in your 5 years.

6. Psychology

After seeing this cap, I was cracking up because I feel like psychology majors always answer questions as to why people are the way they are. Friends become therapists without signing up for it, but it is better than WebMD saying I have a brain tumor because I was panicking about various events.

7. Chemistry/Biology

I have never seen Breaking Bad but from various chemistry major friends they have now learned how to make drugs. If you are a Biology or Chemistry major, congrats cause that is difficult and thank you for always tutoring those who don't understand mitosis or stoichiometry.

8. Math

I always feel bad for math majors because you are the go to for those who know nothing about math also everyone and their grandmother for hating the Math Empo (because that was a waste of money). Your homework looks more like Greek than actual numbers so drink up because you need it.

9. Political Science

The government, wow, if you have majored in poly sci or public policy or something of that field, kudos to you because watching election season is confusing enough for me. Go do good things with your degree and make the world a better place.

10. Literature/Language/English

English/Lit majors are always reading, writing, editing, correcting, you name it, when do you have time to sleep? You understand symbolism and how the green light represents hopes and dreams while I am sitting here thinking someone didn't turn off their light before they went to bed. Thanks for always correcting papers and pushing through that struggle.

And if you don't know, maybe you should have studied wumbology, the study of wumbo.