Miracles And Wishes

Miracles And Wishes

If we are really lucky, our wishes will become our miracle.

623
Miracles And Wishes
brianstowell
"You never know where the next miracle is going to come from."- One Tree Hill

In life, there are all sorts of different people. We are always defining ourselves, putting ourselves into groups, and trying to be the best versions of our selves. One thing that is clear about all of us is that we are all striving for the same thing- We all want success and we all want love.

With those same goals, we try to make things happen for ourselves, we try to make things work in relationships, we try to put ourselves where we think we need to be, and we try to put ourselves with people we think we need to be with. Just because we think we have to have that one thing or that one person in our lives, it does not mean we actually need that one thing or that one person. It simply means that we are making a wish and hoping to receive a miracle. To really understand the difference between our fate and our wishes we have to understand the difference between the two.

Wishes are what we want to happen. We see something or we want something and we wish and we strive to have that wish. Wishing upon a star, or an eyelash, or a wishbone, or a feather, or even birthday candles, does not mean that a wish is going to come true. That wish has to be a part of your destiny before it comes true.

Miracles are a part of our destiny. Miracles are unexpected. Miracles are a part of us that we did not know was going to happen. In my opinion, miracles are SO much better than wishes. They are the things that God chose us to receive. They are blessings and they are the parts that make us complete. There is nothing like a miracle.

So, what's the point of making wishes if they won't come true? The point of a wish is to have hope and to give us a desire to try and achieve. Sometimes, if we are really lucky, we will make a wish that will become our miracle. In the meantime, do not get discouraged if your wish does not come true. Great things take time.

While you are waiting for that miracle to strike in your life, work on yourself, make new goals, make more wishes, listen to a lot of music, heal yourself, and try to find the best part of yourself and emphasize on it. Have some faith, some good laughs, and some hope. Life gives us a lot of lemons, but lemons eventually make lemonade.

That next miracle is close to you. It may not be tomorrow or next week, but it is coming. When it strikes be thankful and enjoy the beauty of the miracle. Like I said, miracles are so much better than wishes. The miracles of our lives slowly complete us and one day at the end of our roads, we will be able to look back on all of the miracles that happened to us and we will truly be able to understand why some of the wishes never came true. If some of the wishes that you were hoping for came true, then you would not be able to have the miracles that made you complete.

Our past life is nothing compared to our future. Be thankful even when wishes do not come true, because your miracle is better and it is on its way. Life is full of beauty and magic, we just need to learn how to appreciate it more.