5 Most Loyals Animals On Earth

5 Most Loyals Animals On Earth

How different animals can show loyalty.

76920
5 Most Loyals Animals On Earth
Clipzine

Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish, Snakes... There are 1000's of different types of animals in the world, some made for being pets and some take a great deal of effort to legally own. One thing almost every pet owner should be able to admit is that their pet helps their lives in some way. Animal loyalty between animal partners and even different species are examples of how trustworthy they are.

1. Dogs

Human beings don't deserve dogs, not at all. Dogs, when they are loved and respected have proven to do remarkable things like save babies from fires and sniffing out mines in war ridden countries. They stay extremely loyal and show how much they care and appreciate their owners, dogs will give you love the moment you come home from work everyday.

2. Cats

Cats can be considered one of the weirdest but most lovable species on planet earth, there has been ancient paintings depicting cats existence with humans for 1000's of years. The same look they have when they want love could be the same one they have when they want blood. But from the day they are kittens it's hard not to fall in love with the connection you get with some cats.

3. Wolves

Wolves are an amazing specie for several reasons. They are very loyal to their family and their packs, and either as a team or on their own wolves are a dangerous force. Wolves relationships can be considered better than that of humans because of their loyalty, once mated they tend to stay with that partner for life. When traveling in packs each wolf has its own duty to ensure the protection an well being of each member.

4. Bald Eagles

When you think of bald eagles you may think of the United States of America and the freedom it represents, but I also think of the beauty and strength the bird possesses. Bald eagles usually tend to keep their mating partners for life, they even build monstrous nests to show their fidelity.

5. Horses

The bond between horses cannot be measured in most cases. Horses are brilliant animals and look majestic, which is why humans are so interested in them. They can be used for a lot of different reasons like pulling plows, racing for sport, and transportation that is gas free. Horse ranchers usually take very good care of their animals with special food and exercise and social interactions with their kind. Horses have also been used in time of war for as long as it's existed, some have been know to lay flat and still against their nature to give people cover and protection.