Although there are many ways to show love to your significant other on Valentine's Day, love poems have to be the most tried and true romantic gesture. If you're with someone whose love language is words of affirmation, read them one of these poems and they will love you endlessly.
1. This Poem For The Person In Love At First Sight
This sweet poem describes the way you feel when you meet your soulmate for the first time. What's more romantic?
2. This Poem For The Person Who Helps You Wake Up In The Morning
Why drink coffee in the morning when you have the love of your life beside you?
3. This Poem For Those Young And In Love
It's hard to navigate your first love, but it's easier when you know you're meant to be.
4. This Poem For The Music Lover Who Has Your Heart
There is nothing more magical than meeting someone who shares your same heart song.
5. This Poem For The Person Who Is Always On Your Mind
Some people might think it's not good to have your thoughts consumed by one person, but when it's the love of your life, can you really help it?
6. This Poem For The Person You're Falling For
It's easy to fall for someone that makes your heart happy.
7. This Poem For Your One True Love
There's nothing better than finding the one person that you want to spend the rest of your life with.
8. This Poem For Lovers Who Grow Together
It's easy to find someone to love, but finding someone who wants to help you grow is magical.
9. This Poem For Star-Crossed Lovers
The stars aligned perfectly when you and your soulmate met, and this poem sure makes that clear.
10. This Poem For The Time You Have Met Your Soulmate
This is my favorite poem of all time. It speaks to me about young love and falling in love with the person you feel the most comfortable with.
Poetry is one of the most special gifts you can give to your boo. This Valentine's Day, if you want to give them words that mean a lot, read them one of these poems. Whatever stage you are in with your relationship, poetry is the perfect gift to give someone you love dearly.