You Either Love Or Hate Bathing Suits

You Either Love Or Hate Bathing Suits

There's just no in between.

rtufaro
rtufaro
101

As Spring rolls around the corner- slowly, tropical spring break vacations and bathing suits are beginning to be thought about. The gym memberships start to be used again and you can't wait to finally have that bronzed glow. But the only way to get to that beautiful tan is by putting on your suit and heading to the pool or to the beach.

The first time wearing a bathing suit is always the worst; your tan has not started yet and you forget what it is like to be half naked in public. I have a love hate relationship with bathing suits, I have only started liking them thanks to the high wasted suit finally being trendy again as well as one pieces.

It is important to feel your best in your suit as you are fully putting yourself out there. It is important to feel confident in your own skin and for some people this is the case but for others this is a work in progress and bathing suits do not help the cause. Each body has a suit that works for them and after trying on a handful of suits you can see what works best for you. There are so many options out there but some of the best quality bathing suits are online only stores. I think it is hard to order bathing suits online because you aren't sure how it is going to fit, so if you are going to order one online you have to make sure that their return policy works with bathing suits. After you have found what style works best for you, it is now time to see what is in trend for the season. For this season, the trend for bathing suits are going to be high wasted suits and one pieces that are neon as well as animal prints. I cannot wait for the summer and I am ready to be able to recognize myself once again with my tan. I hope you can all find your favorite suit for the summer because the summer is too short and precious to not be in the sun.