Love Never Accepts Defeat Part One

Love Never Accepts Defeat Part One

Love Never Accepts Defeat Part One: Just keep in mind that this story is very sad, and can be considered triggering, please do not read if you can be triggered, I do not want any of you to end up hurting yourselves.

14
Love Never Accepts Defeat Part One
Quote Addicts

This story is sad, you have been warned.

I sat alone. That was not unusual. I always sat alone during lunch. Someone like me could have no friends. Unless, if by friends you mean people who beat you up and muttered ‘numsi’ when they passed you because you use Numets magic. If that's what you mean, I had plenty.

I happily ate at the Magicae Academy lunch room. I had no partner to go on missions with. Being 15, it was hard for me to work alone, but I did it, and I did it well. My magic could control most life and death. While on missions, when I am attacking, or being attacked, my eyes turned a deep red.

“Hi!” I looked up to see a beautiful girl. The girl had a strawberry blond pixie cut, and wore a pink and white dress with matching pink heels. I, on the other hand, wore all black and had short black hair, and I ALWAYS wore long sleeves. The girl started waving her hands in front of my face. I snapped out of what seemed like a trance a Syrian with no song might give.

“H-Hey…” I said timidly, seeing as the girl was so beautiful, I started to look like a tomato, at its ripest point.

“I’m new here! Wanna be my partner? I’mawizardandyoucanbemypartnerandthenwecan-” The girl stopped to take a breath. “Moveintogetherandwecangoonmissionstogeth-”

“S-Stop. I have n-no idea what you just s-said… I-I don't even k-know your name…” I said, stumbling over my words.

“Oh yeah… I tend to do that… my name is Mia! Wanna be my partner?” Mia looked at me with hopeful eyes.

“U-um sure… But you do realize that means you have to move in with me right? Why would you want that?” I was sure that everyone hated me. Why would someone as beautiful as Mia want to live with someone like me?

“Of course I do!” Mia winked. “By the way, you, me, date, tonight at eight. See you later Ash!” How did she know my name? That I will never know.

The date later that day went perfectly, and Mia and I soon became a couple.

It had been about half of a year since we started dating. I was changing my clothes, when the door suddenly opened. I, luckily, only had my shirt off. Mia walked in with her pink and white pajamas and her face instantly turned beet red. “A-Ash! I didn't think… I thought…” Mia whispered as something caught her eyes. Bandages wrapped around my wrists. “Ash. Why do you have bandages wrapped around your wrists?” I hid my arms behind my back. “Let me see.” I shook my head. “Now.” I continued shaking my head.

Mia tore my arms away from my back. After that she ripped off the bandages. Scars and cuts ran all the way up my arms. Many fresh. The cuts red and open, and the scars thin and white. My eyes started filling with tears. Mia dropped the bloody bandages on the ground, and hugged me so tight, I could barely breath. I cried on Mia’s shoulder for a good hour. “So that’s why you always wear long sleeves?” Mia mumbled, finally breaking the silence. I nodded, my eyes red and puffy. “Where is it?” I immediately knew what she was talking about, and pulled a bloody blade out of my pocket and handed it to Mia. Mia helped put clean bandages onto my wrist “Alright. I’ll get rid of this and make dinner. You finish changing into your pajamas.” She half smiled. Mia left the room. I wiped away my tears, and changed into my sweatpants and shirt. After that I went out and ate dinner with Mia. everything seemed like it was back to normal except Mia kept a close eye on me.