Love More Than You Are Loved

Love More Than You Are Loved

Not everyone is going to love you and that's okay.

121
Love More Than You Are Loved
pinterest.com

Lately, I have come to an extreme conclusion: not everyone is going to love you and it is completely okay.

Love goes beyond romance and I think that is something that many people get confused by. Every time you smile at someone, you are showing love. Every time you share something of yours, you are showing love. The list goes on.

With life comes lessons. You learn many things, and one of the most important ones is coming to the realization that you need to love everyone, without expecting the same in return.

We are all loved by someone, most of us by multiple people. Another realization I have come to is that you always love more than you are loved. This is our nature as humans. We are naturally wired to love more than we are loved; it is a part of selflessness that most of us have in our hearts.

Chances are, there are people that don't like you. There are people that curse your name. There is nothing wrong with that because this is something that all humans experience. Our job is to love the people that don't love us. That is a lot easier said than done, I know. BUT it naturally makes us feel better to love the ones that hate you. It makes you the bigger and stronger person, and that is a relief within itself.

Challenge yourself to love more than you are loved.

Challenge yourself to love the ones that don't love you.