Love A Man Who Loves The Lord

Love A Man Who Loves The Lord

Why finding a Godly man is so important.

3847
Love A Man Who Loves The Lord
Docuvitae

We are so lucky here in College Station to have such a remarkably large group of young people who love and admire Christ. Young men and women who make time to love and worship The Lord aren't hard to find here in Aggieland, but sometimes they're harder to find in other parts of the world.

It always has been, and always will be, an amazing blessing to find someone to share life with not only you but God as well. For women, finding a man who loves The Lord is the best thing we can do for our past, present, and future.

Past: We've all made mistakes and had times of learning in our past. When we find a man who follows Christ, we don't have to worry about them making us feel guilty or judging us for what we've done. Christ forgives us and knows us, so will our men. We all have a past and we shouldn't be ashamed of them or made to feel so. Finding someone who accepts us the way our King does will lead to a relationship built on a strong foundation.

Present: There's something about going to church with your love that brings you closer together in a peaceful, spiritual way. Singing, praising, and talking about God together, as a couple, solidifies that there is a relationship with you, your partner, and God. A man who loves Christ isn't afraid to talk about him and will want to have meaningful discussions as a team.

When you date a man who truly, full heartedly lives a life of faith, there is endless trust because worrying about cheating, adultery, lying, or greed isn't worth a girl's time. He will treat you with kindness and compassion and honor you. A man who commits to The Lord will reflect a commitment to you and your relationship. He is honorable, trustworthy, and will bring out the best in you and your own relationship with God, something any woman should hope for.

Future: This is the exciting part, spending the rest of your life with a Godly man. Loving a man who loves Christ for the rest of your life is the biggest blessing a woman can have. The father of your children will raise them honorably and raise them to be Godly sons and daughters.

A man who loves God will treat his wife with respect and love. A home will be built with love, strength, and devotion to family and Christ. There will, of course, be struggles and hard times, but as a team, you, your husband, and God, your marriage can face whatever comes its way. Just as women strive to be a Proverbs 31 woman, Godly men know to treat their wives as a Proverbs 31 woman. He will say,

“Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
Proverbs 31:29

"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value." Proverbs 31:10-11

Spending the rest of your life with a Godly man is something every woman should pray for, he might be rare, but he is worth patience.