Valentine's Day Is Not A Holiday
Dating

Sorry, But Valentine's Day Is Not A Holiday

It's just another day in February to me, and that's okay.

279

It's that time of year again when we see the stores changing. The holidays are over. We can see the different type of people in the stores. Who am I talking about? Yes, that's right, I am talking about the single people, and the people in a relationship.

The Christmas decorations are long gone, and it's time to bring out the Valentine's Day decorations. This is how we find out who is single, and who is in a relationship. The men or women in a relationship are scouring the aisles of candy, cards, and flowers deciding what to get that special someone. But let's be honest, we single people must stand together and be thankful that we don't have to worry about our man or women cheating on us, and the stress and anxiety that comes with a relationship.

Don't sit at home and feel miserable because you don't have a date, or you aren't in a relationship. Go and hang out with your single friends and have a movie night and just create memories that you will remember forever. Watch a movie and laugh at the funny parts until soda comes out your nose.

If you get dumped on Valentine's Day, remember it is not your fault. It is the other person's fault because they didn't see how special, you are. If you do get dumped, it gives you the excuse to have as much ice cream as you want, except if your lactose intolerant. Well, it still gives you the excuse to eat all the non-dairy ice cream! If you are the one that got dumped, or the person doing the dumping, remember that you are the strong one. You realized something wasn't right before you married the person.

Valentine's Day is not a holiday. It's just another day in February. For the single people in the world, finding Mr. or Mrs. Right will come when we least expect it.