I Read My Love Horoscope For 2019, And Even Though I Don't Believe In It, I Want To Share It Because TBH It Is Kind Of Funny

However, it was brought to my attention--I kind of put love in a spot where I can't get hurt.

37

I am a complete and utter sap for love. I love it. That being the case, I decided to read my 2019 love horoscope. While I don't believe in it, I still think it's interesting. Let me start by saying, my love life is a 0 on a scale of 1-10. Therefore, reading things that tell me I'm going to have a "wild" and "exciting" love life makes me cackle.

I am the kind of person who finds humor in things like horoscopes. Mainly because all of it is so unrealistic. How is every Leo in the world going to have a wild and exciting love life? I just don't buy it. I still find enjoyment in reading it, though.

However, it was brought to my attention- I kind of put love in a spot where I can't get hurt. I put it in safe keeping because I've seen so many people get hurt. I don't want that. So, when I read things like my 2019 love horoscope, I start to build barriers. I stack mounds of excuses because I'm scared.

I hate being that way. I hate being afraid of love because in reality- I love love. I think it's so beautiful. I'm simply afraid of it. I look at that horoscope and while I am laughing, I'm also smiling. I'm smiling because you never know what the year holds. You never know if what you think is going to happen is going to be the complete opposite. Anything can happen!

As I sit here, in my room, typing away. I'm thinking about all the "loves" in my life. Maybe my love life isn't going to be a romantic one and be one where I fall more in love with the things I am passionate about. Maybe my love life will be traveling somewhere new and falling in love with it. Maybe my love life will come out of nowhere and surprise me. I don't know.

I'm optimistic, but I will always think this stuff simply can't be true. I'm okay with that, though. I still believe in what's supposed to happen will happen. I know it will all be fine. Honestly, there's no need to be in a relationship right now. I'm busy, and it wouldn't be fair to the other person. That's just my two cents, though.

To put it bluntly, I don't know who wrote the Leo love horoscope. However, I do know there probably is a Leo out there who will have an exciting love life this year. I am so happy for them! As for myself, I'll continue to giggle at this sort of thing because it honestly is hilarious.