Love The Fear Of The Unknown

Are you going to let anxiety hold you hostage? Stop now. Say, "Fuck off dude." We have to face anxiety head-on which is terrifying but we cannot let fear control us.

Instead, recognize that anxiety is the fear of the unknown. Fear hates when we ignore them so ignore your fears. Piss anxiety off. Take a deep breath and encourage yourself to go carpe diem the day, you deserve it.

Once you can accept that anxiety is a part of you than you can move on from it. We have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Now is the time to live in the present. This life is too short to live in fear.

We are mortal beings, meant to live, laugh, and love. Cliche, I know, but cliches are cliches for a reason.

Welcome anxiety in. Glance over your shoulder and say, "Hey dude, I see you there but I am going to go out tonight and you are going deal with it." Now go out. You did the most important step by telling anxiety you see them but choose not to obey their rules.

The universe wants you to live fully in the present. To be grateful for this precious life doing whatever it is that makes you happy. To lather yourself in immense amounts of self-care and self -love.

Once you can kick fear to the curb you open the open doors to discovering who you really are. This gives you the chance to find your passions, your goals, your pet peeves, what makes you laugh, what makes you smile, what makes you you.

Your opportunity to reveal your most authentic self is now. GO find them. Love your authenticity unconditionally, you just have to get rid of the fear of the unknown. You can. I know you can. I know you will.

Treat fear with excitement. Alter your reality. We are our reality. Instead of fearing the unknown look at it as a journey of the future. Life would be so boring if we knew what came next or how our world would play out. There would be no excitement. No gratitude. Gratitude is significant, we should appreciate every moment we experience. These moments allow us to learn to love and transform. Change is vital for our growth. Without change, we would not bloom.

Are you ready to tell fear to fuck off and dive into the infinite possibilities of growth?

The answer is yes. Yes, you are, now plunge into the plethora of gardens awaiting your bloom.