Why Love Is The Most Amazing Thing

Why Love Is The Most Amazing Thing

Love can give your life meaning.
432

Love is not something that comes easy and it's hard to keep it if you don't try. Love is an amazing thing once you have it because it can keep you from going completely insane; however, it can also drive you crazy at the same time. Love is something I hope everyone finds.

First of all,being in love means you have someone there to count on. In the words of "Grey's Anatomy" it gives you a 'person'. Love gives you someone that you can talk to about anything and not be judged for what you are saying or doing. It's always nice to have someone to tell everything too.

Love also gives you something to believe in. There are a lot of things you can believe in like hope or trust or even love. Having something to believe in gives you a purpose in life and in a way gives your life meaning. If you believe in the love you have for a person then you feel like your life has a meaning and that there are things you are meant to do.

It's something that should be looked upon and cherished like nothing else. Some say it is stupid and that you don't need it but if you don't have love in your life you can more easily fall in depression and hard times. You can look upon yourself as though you have nothing left if you don't have love.

My philosophy is that everyone needs love. It's not always easy to find but it can be done and if you wait for the right one to come along you will have happiness and joy.