Love Accepts Defeat Part Two

Love Accepts Defeat Part Two

Love Never Accepts Defeat Part Two: Just keep in mind that this story is very sad, and can be considered triggering, please do not read if you can be triggered, I do not want any of you to end up hurting yourselves.

13
Love Accepts Defeat Part Two
Quote Addicts

Mia and I had officially been dating for exactly one year. I was walking home with many roses and chocolates for Mia, as it was our anniversary. It was dark out. The moon looked as if it had blood dripping from it’s smile, half covered by the clouds making it even darker out. The lights flickered on and off.

I walked down the street, already on edge, I was ready at any moment to turn into a blade.

Hands. Hands covered my eyes. I stopped. My eyes turned red. I turned with my eyes squeezed shut. I said the irreversible death course out of instinct. Blood splashed. The scream. Did I know that scream? Yes, I knew that scream all too well. My eyes flew open to see Mia falling to the ground, as if she was a feather. I caught Mia. Even more blood got on my clothes. “Mia! Mia, stay with me! Please!” I cried. The cut was deep. The blood was pouring like Niagara Falls. There was no stopping it.

“Ash? What’s going on? Why are you crying? Why am I in pain? You know I love you right?” Mia weakly smiled at me, her eyes dull. I nodded furiously. Mia reached up for my head, and pulled it down, her arms slow and lethargic. Mia pulled our lips together, then slowly pulled them apart. “You are such a beautiful girl, you know that?” I cried. Mia’s skin looked almost like paper. I watched as my girlfriend’s breathing slowly stopped. I felt the hot liquid pour out of my eyes.

Third Person Point Of View

Ash ran home, and did not notice that the radio was playing a song.

If I die young,

She looked for a knife.

bury me in satin

Ash found one in a drawer.

Lay me down on a bed of roses

She brought the blade of the knife to the top of her left wrist.

Sink me in a river at dawn

Ash started dragging the blade down her left wrist.

Send me away with the words of a love song

The blood poured out of her wrist.

Uh oh, uh oh

Ash was gone.

※※※

The Alien children laughed at the ending of the story the teacher had just read to them. Human emotions are so funny…. “That is the last story I will read to you, children. Now it is time for you to write your own stories.” Ms.Disselpoof said with a laugh. How could someone feel love like that? Love was just a useless emotion that just brought pain. Ms.Disselpoof was required to teach that to her students so they would not have to go through that pain. The students got to work.

Song included in this story:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

*1-800-DON'T-CUT – More info on self-injury
*
http://www.selfinjury.com – Referrals for therapists and tips for how to stop.
*1-800-273-TALK – A 24-hour crisis hotline if you're about to self-harm or are in an emergency situation.
*To Write Love On Her Arms (http://www.TWLOHA.com) - A non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.
*1-800-SUICIDE – Hotline for people contemplating suicide.
*1-800-334-HELP – Self Injury Foundation's 24-hour national crisis line.
*1-800-799-SAFE – Domestic violence hotline.
*1-877-332-7333 – Real Help For Teens' help line.