Look Better When You Feel Bad

5 Ways To Make Yourself Feel Better When You Think You Look Bad

If you don't feel your best, at least you can look it.

81

A good philosophy to feeling better: pamper yourself. Usually, when I feel gross, the best way to get out of a funk is to make myself look the exact opposite of what I feel on the inside. These are just a few steps to take in order to look and feel your best.

1. Workout

This doesn't have to be super strenuous. It could be a 30 minute Youtube-guided yoga session or a workout on the elliptical. After sweating it out a little, you feel everything bad leaving your body and you feel more invigorated. It's just taking the first step of actually working out that is the hardest.

2. Take a shower

If you don't feel good, you can at least smell good. Taking a shower sort of renews you and makes you feel all ~fresh~.

3. Do a facemask

I'm pretty sure the label recommends doing a facemask like 2-3 times a WEEK. Who has time for that? Whether it's a sheet mask or one of those peel-off masks, when your skin feels hydrated and detoxed, you instantly perk up.

4. Put on a cute outfit and do a little makeup

When you look great, you feel great. You have more confidence and can take on anything.

5. Go do something!

Whether it's grabbing lunch with a friend or going to see the new museum you've been meaning to visit, this is the time. Get out and shake off the bad aura that surrounded you before. Put your mind into something else for a little while.