Long Distance: Those Who Travel For Love Stay In Love

Long Distance Relationships Are Special Relationships

426
vo.msecnd.net

To the people in long distance relationships (LDR): your relationships are so special. You must be aware of the chemistry the two of you have. There are many people in the world that feel that they can't handle a long distance relationship. They deny that love can survive distance and they assume your relationship won't stay as strong. But folks who deny the love you have between you and your partner are wrong. They are so wrong. They are unaware of the time and love you put into your partner; they are unaware of how loving and how blissful your relationship actually is. Because in truth, these people aren't in your relationship so you can only determine how powerful your love actually is. With that said, here are a few reasons on what makes long distance relationships (LDR) so special:

We learn to anticipate the moment we will get to see our love again.

But something special it teaches us is what lengths we are able to go to for the people we love. Long distance makes us crave the moment we will get to run into their loved ones arms and cry in utter bliss about how happy we are to see this person. It is a wonderful feeling to see your loved one again and be reunited after so long. But it is important to be aware that being in a long distance relationship is special. You have the bravery to go months on end without seeing that person.

We learn to crave the little things when we are apart.

We look forward to holding their hand, kissing their lips and telling them how wonderful and beautiful they are.

We remind them that even though we don't see them every day, we love them dearly.

Because this person is your love; this person is your own and only.

If you can do long distance it only proves how brave you are.

There are many that claim that they can't do long distance. They feel that they need to be around this person every day and they can't imagine being not in their prescence. This feeling of wanting the other to be around is no different for long distance couples. We seek being around our partners too. Although, long distance teaches us that we can still be independent and be in love.

Long distance gives you the ability to learn how to be an individual.

It teaches you how to be independent when you are apart and still be there for each other through the process of acquiring individuality.

It teaches you how to communicate with your partner when they are away.

There are so many ways we can contact our partners today in a timely manner.

Besides that, look at all the technology we have today.

Whether it be through Facetime, Skype, email, or text, there are so many ways to reach out to that special one we love.

And most long distance partners don't stay apart forever.

Because their love is so strong, they always find a way to see each other.

While they are apart, they can prove to themselves they can be brave...

They know that they are independent...

and they can still be madly in love...

Because they are aware of how strong their love is.

Their love can overcome distance.

Long distance partners hope that some day, that they don't have to be long distance. We dream of the day that we can live together; we hope to cuddle in their arms every night some day. But for LDR couples, stay strong. Show the world and show yourself how strong your relationship actually is. If you are willing to travel distances to see this special person, your have something powerful.