Loneliness That Can Consume

Loneliness That Can Consume

For many, they let darkness soak up their minds and forget what true light looks like.

21
Loneliness That Can Consume
Unsplash

loneliness is the devil tempting you. It’s your faith that’ll help you preserve -- even in the loneliest nights. it may seem it took an eternity to end, but the sun will rise in the morning. He has your life planned – start to trust in Him more than you have. It’s easier to question than to accept. focus on you and he’ll enter your life when it’s meant it happen. As much as you pray about it, you don’t want the person to enter your life when you’re not 100%. It’s not fair to yourself or to the person.

Dwelling on negatives consume you faster than darkness falls after sunset. It brings out the worst in your mind and soul. Why are you doing this to yourself? Because you deserve it?Because you're believing in false statements, you once thought were true?

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

All I know is – be patient. If it’s meant to be it’ll be. Time is crucial piece in life and it’s when you accept that is when life will be easier. You're not alone. TALK to others. Write everything that's swirling in your mind onto paper. See how ridiculous your mind is treating you.

When it seems the dark shadows of loneliness and shed tears full of why it hasn’t happened. And being to question -- when is it going to happen? When it it my turn?

Your love you have to offer is being perfected. It's been made to fit the right person for you. He doesn’t want you to waste your time. He wants everyone to share his love through others.