Living In The Now

Living In The Now

Let's Live For Today, Because We Aren't Promised Tomorrow.
11

I have found myself talking a lot about the future lately. I've been dreaming of tomorrow, but in doing so, I have lost sight of the NOW.

I have been so caught up in my future plans, that I have been unaware of what God is doing in my life NOW. I have lost my way in the present. I am so terrified, excited and utterly confused about what the future holds, that I have sometimes forgotten to live in the Now. If I'm honest, I forget that we aren't promised tomorrow.

I have forgotten that I serve a loving and caring Father, who uses me every single day to further His Kingdom. I have been so caught up in My future, that I have forgotten that God is the one who has it all figured out. He is the time keeper. He knows the path, which he will guide me down. So, why should I be caught up in the future, when God calls me to be present in the NOW. To be willing, adventures and brave in the call He has placed on my life today.

Don't misunderstand me though, It is completely okay to dream about the future. It is okay to have hopes for tomorrow. But, when these dreams and hopes become your top priority, when they hinder your ability to be present in the everyday, it's time to take a step back. It is in these moments, that we must turn our focus back to the Now, where our Heavenly Father is working in our lives on the daily.

So, dream about tomorrow, hope for the future, but don't let it run your life. Instead, turn your attention to the present circumstances. Turn your hearts to the present works, wonder and joy that God has placed in your life. Because, we aren't promised tomorrow. So, live your life with ambition, with love and with faith that every season is apart of God's marvelous plan.