Lines To Turn Him Down

17 Lines That Are Sure To Get You Out Of Having A Drink With That Guy Who Won’t Leave You Alone

Do everything in your power to freak the guy out.

1499
Party
How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days

Don't we all wish that we could just say "No" and be left alone? No is no and it's time for society to suck it up and accept it.

You should just be able to say, "You're making me uncomfortable, please leave me alone," but sometimes they just don't get the hint.

That's why you have to be ready to stand up for yourself. Imagine you're Andie Anderson from "How To Lose A Boyfriend In 10 Days" and do everything in your power to freak the guy out.

Never take them seriously, once guys (or girls!) are rejected, the defense mechanism kicks in and they say start spewing rude comments. They go from "You're gorgeous" to "I never thought you were that pretty any way" in a blink of an eye. They are boosting their meaningless ego, just ignore it.

Instead, here are some lines that can help you slip away.

"I have a girlfriend and, no, we aren't interested in a threesome"

I mean, my best friend and I are practically dating.

"When were you born? Ohhh, you're a *insert Zodiac sign* I only talk to *opposing Zodiac sign*"

We're not compatible and the negativity in the air is palpable. It's ruining my aura.

"OMG my best friend is crying in the bathroom, I have to go to her"

Just dash away before he can ask for your number.

"​Sorry, but I deserve better"

Okay, this isn't the kindest one, but if a guy won't leave you alone, just give a good stab to his ego.

"I have a boyfriend whose in my league, unlike you"

Hair flip. Body roll. Bye.

"That reminds me of my boyfriend!"

Mention your boyfriend, but beware, this doesn't always push a guy away. Last week, a guy reached out to me and once I told him I have a boyfriend, he said, "I'm cool with it if you are." WTF.

"Sorry, I have diarrhea and gotta go"

It's that simple.

"The horse is in the barn. I repeat the horse is in the barn"

Be weird, say odd things, shock him, and just get out of the situation. From there, go to the bouncer to take care of it.

"I got to go take a shit"

It's going to take me a while.

Just scream in his face

This has got to be my favorite one.

"You should meet my family"

"Meet The Parents" part four?

"My ex said that, too! He was amazing and so smart. His family loved me"

A girl who constantly talks about an ex to strangers will nudge a guy to the opposite side of the bar.

"I have a wedding ring picked out on Pinterest, let me show it to you, so you know what I want"

I hear wedding bells.

"My friend would really like you. One second, I'll bring her over"

Get his hopes up and charge the other way.

"I'm on a sex cleanse. It's kind of like a juice cleanse, but, yeah, just getting rid of toxicity"

If you really want to punch it in, end the line with, "Kind of like you."

"Come back to me when you have a Rolex"

Eye on the prize, ladies. Eye on the prize.

"No"

Stay strong, firm, and confident. You've got this!

Don't be shy, go to a bouncer and they will escort him out. You should not leave the party because someone else made you uncomfortable, they need to go.