10 Celebrities Better Than Justin Bieber
relationships

Sorry But I'd Rather Be Engaged To These 10 Celebrities Instead Of Justin Bieber

Really ANY of these guys will do.

258
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/07/14/justin-bieber-needed-this-engagement-to-hailey-baldwin/23481496/#

I'm not really what you would consider to be a fan of Justin Bieber. Pretty much the only two songs of his that I enjoy are "Love Yourself" and "Sorry." I don't think he's that great a person, either. He's always making a fool of himself, and his whole "bad boy" schtick is kind of ridiculous. Maybe Haley Baldwin sees something in him that I don't. However, I can honestly say that if I were in her shoes, I would definitely look for someone else because there are a bunch of other celebrities out there who are so much better than the Biebs. I'm only going to list ten here, but trust me, there's a lot more.

1. Jensen Ackles

Not only is he the most good-looking man to ever walk the earth, he's also extremely humble, hilarious, and is always down to spend time with his family and friends. If his voice were any deeper, it would probably shake the ground. He's great at guitar, is a surprisingly talented singer, and is always dancing, which means spontaneous dance parties! Jensen also has a big and caring heart for others and always shows his family and friends how much he loves and cares for them. Need I say more?

2. Chris Pratt

Chris Pratt is basically the human equivalent of a golden retriever. He is a dedicated follower of Christ, which is, first and foremost, what I look for in a guy. He also finds everything in life to be completely hilarious and never takes himself too seriously. He also takes every opportunity he can to give back to the community, like visiting children's hospitals dressed as Star-Lord or giving away toys to kids in need. Honestly, I'm already sold on the fact that he's not ashamed to evangelize to others on national TV!

3. Chris Evans

Yet another Chris (and Marvel hero) for the list! Chris Evans is a guy who just wants to laugh and have fun. He's always cracking jokes and trying to make other people smile. He also acts a lot of like his most famous character, Captain America (A+ in my book), so he is also very respectful and puts others' needs before his own. Whether that's giving back to the community or simply showing kindness to his friends and co-stars, Chris Evans is one guy who your parents would be thrilled if you brought home.

4. Jeremy Irvine

Look at those eyes! Look at that smile! He's got one of the dreamiest looks out there! Jeremy Irvine is pretty much the stereotypical, starry-eyed boy next door. He's incredibly sweet and thoughtful. Every day spent with him would be full of adventures and happiness that comes with being young at heart.

5. Joe Keery

Joe Keery is actually so much more than just awesome hair and great fashion sense. He's also a super caring person and genuinely tries to be a good friend to everyone. He always tries to make people laugh and isn't afraid to act like a total dork some times. He's also got an endless supply of dad jokes, which can get a little corny at times, but, honestly, is also very sweet.

6. Tom Hiddleston

Tom Hiddleston is pretty much the perfect British guy. He's incredibly polite, is kind to everyone he meets, but also isn't afraid to be completely silly at times. He goes through life completely and totally at ease and happy. He is also proper and dignified, as any British person should be. Time spent with him would be filled with sophisticated things and a lot of laughs in between.

7. Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling is probably one of the classiest people in the world. He always dresses and acts so well, and yet never seems to take life so seriously. A perfect example of this is the Oscars fiasco when La La Land was said to have won Best Picture when the award actually went to Moonlight. While all the other cast members were freaking out, he was just standing in the corner laughing. That's the kind of ease I look for in a person, as well as someone who can treat me like a proper gentleman.

8. Andrew Garfield

Andrew Garfield is one of the most adorable and sweet people to ever live. His eyes and smile brighten up any room. Even when he's serious, there's still the hint of a smile in his eyes. He's super soft-spoken, but he never hesitates to show a person how much he cares for them.

9. Sebastian Stan

Honestly, I'm just a huge fan of Sebastian Stan's brand of humor. It's not quite self-deprecating, but not too cheery either. All that aside, however, Sebastian is just really a lovable dork who has a heart of gold. He shows a lot of love to his friends and fans and is extremely selfless. He goes out of his way to show people how much he cares for them and is a complete and total sweetheart.

10. Tom Holland

Tom Holland is the innocent, baby-faced boy everyone needs in their lives. He's just so young and carefree it's impossible not to smile when he's around. He's still very much a child at heart and loves to have fun. Tom also loves playing with his dog and just all around being a beam of light wherever he goes. He's kind to anyone who crosses his path and is the silliest person around. Sure, he's always giving away spoilers, but his reactions are just too adorable!

There are plenty of other celebrities out there who are better than Justin Bieber. These are just the ones who have captured my heart the most. If I were Haley Baldwin, I would take a more in-depth look at my options. As they say, "There's plenty of other fish in the sea."