This Is A LifeStyle, Not A Phase

This Is A LifeStyle, Not A Phase

What challenges me, keeps me going!

22
Jeff Porter

When I began working out and competing, there were far too many times where I was challenged. Friends, family, and even strangers would have their doubts and question why I was remaining so dedicated to the meal prep, training, etc.

Here's the thing:

Although this lifestyle is different then the average person, it challenges me. It forces me to tackle every hard moment that comes my way with everything I got and I give it my all. This sport has showed me why I'm here. In the beginning, I was a newbie. And although that was very apparent, I still had a goal. I wanted to inspire others to change up their lifestyles and see the capability they had to do the same thing that I did. I started out not really knowing who I was. I was fresh into college with no clue where I wanted to go in life. As the years went on, so much has happened. I found who I was and my purpose in this world. I've met so many inspirational men and women who are not only amazing on the outside, but on the inside, as well. I've spoke/worked with several companies that I not only love and support, but they help support me in my fitness journey. I've received numerous messages from strangers asking me for advice and help. The smallest message of "I follow your page and look up to you." is enough to keep me going for months!

I'm not sure where I will be in the five years (heck, I'm not sure where I'll be next week!), but that's one thing I really discovered through competing and staying dedicated to fitness. You can't live life always questioning the future. Take things day by day! When you wake up knowing that it is a new day and you will make the most out of it, the journey into the future will be much more fulfilling and worthwhile!

I challenge you to stay dedicated to your fitness journey and inspire others!

xoxo,

Lauren First