Life With Morgan (Week 1)

Life With Morgan (Week 1)

Welcome to Life With Morgan...

29
Life With Morgan (Week 1)

Hello everybody, and welcome to the first edition of Life With Morgan!! I am so thankful to have you on this journey with me!

I'd like to begin this post with some quick fun facts and information about me. I am a current junior at Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg, Maryland, majoring in Communication with a focus in Public Relations and minor in Business. However, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Life With Morgan. While there are some aspects of my life that compare to your traditional college student, many aspects do not. For example, I do not live on my college campus, I am a fur mama to my puppy, Minnie, who will celebrate her first birthday next month, I work as much as I can around my class schedule, I run my own Mary Kay business, and without going into too much detail, have faced some health challenges.

While I am sure many of my "secrets," and personality traits will come out over of the course of my blog posts, a couple things to know about me are that, above all else, aside from Minnie, the people in my life and my relationships mean absolutely everything to me and are the most important "things" in my life. I love hard, with all that I have, and would do anything for the people I love. I am fiercely loyal, insanely independent, and, in true Jersey girl style, extremely sassy. Lastly, I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. My word is also something that is of the upmost importance to me and I do not take that lightly. As crazy as things can get sometimes and as hard as it may be, if I give you my word, I stick to it and the things that I say will get done, get done, no matter what it takes.

As one could imagine, life gets pretty crazy and challenging sometimes, and while I am learning to Let Go, and Let God," I would not want it any other way. With Jesus, my spoiled princess of a puppy, the best support system/Mount family that any girl could ever ask for, retail therapy being a very important thing in my life, and an unhealthy Dunkin'/Starbucks addiction, somehow it all just comes together and works out.

While being true to my word, I strive for authenticity, and one of my major goals of my blog is to just be real. I tend to like things packed up in nice, neat, little boxes and I also love for things to be "perfect." However, this is just not reality and I am slowly, but surely learning and accepting that. In all honesty, that is why the theme and title of my blog is Life With Morgan. While it is true that this blog is part of my grade and is an assignment for my Social Media class this semester, and there will be class content discussed in the weeks to come, the main focus of my blog is going to be how I live and balance my life as a fur mama and traditional, untraditional college student.

Welcome to Life With Morgan!! Stay tuned for my craziness that is sure to include a lot of laughs, and check back each Friday afternoon for an updated post!! Thank you for reading and I am so excited to see where this blog journey takes me!