There Is No "Normal" After COVID-19

Don't Ask When Life Will Get Back To Normal — This IS Our New Normal ​

You are just going to have to adapt to it.

2464

COVID-19 was obviously an unpredictable, unprecedented situation that happened. People all over the world have caught the virus and died from it.

Basically, the whole world shut down for a few weeks, people had to wear face masks, airplanes canceled trips, people in other countries couldn't get back into America, schools shut down, people lost their jobs and so much more.

As crazy as it sounds, when coronavirus happened it opened all of our eyes a little bit. Every day should be lived as if it's your last. You should cherish those people around you because something unanticipated could happen, it stopped us dead in our tracks to spend more time with our families.

I mean, being quarantined with your family forced you to actually spend time with them.

Basically, this is our new normal.

I'm sure life won't always have us wearing face masks.

I'm sure restaurants will get to 100 percent capacity at some point again, people will somehow get their cash flow back, concerts will bring us joy again, amusement parks will be opened and filled with laughter and fun, stores won't have to count how many people come inside and families/friends will get to see each other again without social distancing.

But, I bet you will always carry hand sanitizer with you.

You will always Lysol your house a little bit more.

You will constantly wash your hands more than you ever have.

You will always look at someone weirdly if they start sneezing and coughing around you.

Online food shopping will probably continue to boom as well as Amazon and online clothing stores. And, you will always have this virus in the back of your head.

Even if there is a vaccination for this, it will continue to spread around during certain seasons just like the flu does. This pandemic will constantly be in history books that our kids, their kids, and even their kids will learn about.

All of our worlds have flipped, education classes moved online, people lost their travel plans, seniors lost their graduation/proms, people literally lost their minds (AKA the whole toilet paper thing,) people had to cancel baby showers, weddings, engagement parties and basically, life changed.

We all literally are continuing to go through the impact that the virus is bringing us, and nobody knows when things will reopen and when life will be "normal" again.

Chances are, it's a lesson learned, and it won't be "normal" ever again.

While things will go back to the way they were at one point, you, yourself, will never look at life the same way.

Always remember to look at the positives and not always the negatives.

Be thankful if you're healthy, and those you love are as well.

Value family time, and live your life like it's your last day!