Life Is A Bit Messy

If you're struggling I am here to tell you, you are going to be ok. I don't know who you are or what you're going through at the moment, but I do know you're going to be just fine. I know you may think the world is crashing down on you, you're stressed, and broken. Whatever is bringing you the slightest bit of grief I am here to remind you, you will be fine. For a moment just close your eyes and know you aren't broken, stressed, or scared. You are you and you're doing the best that you can. Life is rough, believe me I know.

The world is a scary, the future is questionable, and you are unsure of a lot right now. You're not alone, so don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed. We all get down on ourselves and sometimes it's hard to be happy when your head is filled with uncertainty. I promise you whatever is causing you pain it's temporary. Whether you just went through a breakup, failed a test, or full of regret, it's not for nothing. Whatever it is I know it's only temporary. You may not be ok tomorrow, next week, or even a year from now, but you can do everything in your power to feel whole again. You're not going to have everything figured out, so don't try. Life is full of unanswered questions and sometimes we have to move on even if we don't get those answers.

Life is messy, life doesn't go accordingly to plan, so just keep pushing and it will be ok. You never know sometimes change is good. Sometimes things happen in our life to break us for a reason. We can be completely broken and something good will come of it. Stop asking questions and just keep pushing, because that's life. You have to keep pushing in order to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We all know things change and its harder to accept that people do as well. So, I am here to remind you it is going to be ok. Everything has a way of working out, even if you can't see it right now.

This may be because I have been watching WAY too much Grey's Anatomy, but Meredith Grey sums up life pretty perfectly. "Life is not a spectator sport. Win, lose or draw, the game is in progress, whether we want it to be, or not. So, go ahead, argue with the refs, change the rules… cheat a little, take a break… and tend to your wounds. But play. Play. Play hard. Play fast. Play loose and free. Play as if there’s no tomorrow."

You're going to be ok I can promise you that.