Your Life Expressed Through Clueless

Your Life Expressed Through Clueless

We all know Clueless was the best movie ever made, and we all can relate to Cher and her friends one way or another.

15
Your Life Expressed Through Clueless
Playbuzz

Clueless is actually the best movie to come out the 90's, and don't let anyone tell you different. This is the one movie you can watch over and over again and not get tired of. We all relate to Cher and her life in all different types of ways.

1. Getting hit on in public.

Ugh, as if! Is right... Getting hit on may be a complement but sometimes guys need to learn when it’s a good time or not or that girls like to just like to go out and about and do their own thing. Especially girls’ night, boys if you see a group of girls out enjoying themselves, leave them be and try again next time.

2. The struggle of being on time.

It's not easy being the one that’s always late and it's not like we try to be late. We're like everyone else and set ten alarms (we always finally get up when the last one goes off though) and we get everything ready and run out the door. Although by the time we get in the car were already five minutes late and that when have to just roll through those stops signs.

3. Acting like you know what's going on, when you really are clueless.

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and pretend you know what’s going on. Whether you're trying to impress someone, just be involved in a conversation, or trying to be in a class discussion (lol), just act like you know what you're actually talking about, and pray no one notices you're actually completely lost.

4. Being your own valentine.

Whenever you’re a little lonely and need some attention, you might as well give it to yourself! Cher had all the right ideas with flowers, letters and candy; someone else is bound to notice and pick up the hint.

Its like when you order something online and forget about it and it shows up unexpectedly, surprise gift to yourself!

5. Overcoming life's difficulties.

Bad day? Cher had a rough patch in the middle too, but once you're done doubting yourself you'll be back to thinking you're fabulous and everything will be better from then on.

6. Love at first sight.

I know we all do this! As soon as things start progressing (or not even a little bit) we blow things out of proportion and are set on the fact that he's as obsessed with us as you are with him. I say I'm marring every guy that I talk to for all of five minutes, but we can pretend that I don't. Therefor girls you're not alone and we all do it and will keep doing it.

7. Deciding whether or not to go out.

We all hear this every time we tell our friends were going to stay in for the night. Staying in that one night won't make any difference on your social life, I promise, but all our friends actually suck and we go out even though we weren't planning on it. Thanks girlys for keeping us cool and our social life going.

8. Dealing with boys.

When you and your friends see that girl talking to the boy you were eyeing all night, you have to double check with everyone to clarify that you're definitely prettier than her. We all know our friends will always agree with us when theirs another girl in the picture, but thanks for the confidence boost when we go on and on about how you're prettier.

9. Being honest in all situations.

Not everyone you meet is awesome and cool, therefore you have to let them know how it is. There's no reason to pretend you like someone; let them know how it is.

10. Getting your parents approval.

This happens more than we would all like to admit but we'll pretend it doesn't. Walking passed your dad before going out is always the toughest part. If you have a dad like mine walking out in pants and turtle neck still isn't covered enough. But keep dressing cute and do your thing.