Life of a Depressed Teen

Life of a Depressed Teen

Life can be hard, but with good friends life can be easier.

18
Life of a Depressed Teen

Sitting in a room full of people and feeling all alone, this is what happens when you have depression. You can be happy one moment and the next you can be close to tears. One small thing can trigger a depression episode and while you are like this many different things can happen, everything varies by the person.

For me I will not eat, I will not sleep, but all I want to do is sleep. When I am depressed all I want to do is sleep, but I could not sleep to save my life. I do not care about anything, my appearance, going to classes, doing homework, anything. When I am depressed everything in my life suffers. When life gives you lemons you need to make lemonade, but when you are depressed there is noting that helps you feel better.

You always seem like you are alone. When I am depressed I feel like I am the only person in the world that knows what I am going through, but I know that is not true. I know I have a lot of friends that are there for me whenever I get upset and they will be there to talk to be and listen to me vent. If it was not for them I would not be as happy as I am today. They have helped me through so many tough times and I just want to thank those friends for helping me through everything.