How Liberals Are Hypocrites

Liberals Are Hypocrites And Are Not As Tolerant As They Say They Are

Grow a pair and be able to take the heat.

878

Before I begin this article, I would like to state that the following is about an experience I had while dealing with liberal college students. I am just stating how myself, and others were treated at the time. Call me privileged, racist, or whatever you want, but this is an experience that I want to share, due to how much I learned, and how crooked liberals can be.

As you may or may not know, I am very right wing when it comes to politics. However, when it comes to discussing about other points of view, I am open about what others have to say, and interested in hearing the counterarguments so I can see/understand where the opposing side is coming from. Plus, it educates you more about the issues that are going on. And in all its just plain polite.

Recently as you may have known, I was on an educational trip to Israel. The trip was absolutely amazing, and I loved every second of it. Unfortunately, it would have been better if me, being conservative, would have received less backlash, harassment, and straight up bullying from some of the students were on the trip with me not sharing the same views as I mine.

Before we left for Israel we had some meetings to attend as a group to get to know each other, discuss goals, and prepare for what is to come. We all went around and shared that we wanted to grow together, and share ideas to make something great together, or on our own. On how we will be open to new ideas, and willing to learn from one another. I kind of laugh at the fact that this was our trip's goal, which in some ways was a success, but in other ways, a failure.

Over the course of the trip we learned a lot about the Arab-Israeli conflict, which is a strongly opinionated topic. I learned a lot from both sides, and I am glad I learned about both sides, so that I can develop an opinion, and call to action of my own. However, it seemed like a certain group of people which consisted of black women seemed to attack everyone's opinion that didn't match their own. And to note, I am saying they are black women because 1) they are black, African American or not, that is what they are (They call us white, so it is politically correct for us to call them black) and 2) to inform you of what kind of situations/problems they may be dealing with in society.

We would always be told, (as white people) to 'check our privilege' and how as white people we always have it better and we get this, and we get that, and we get better jobs just because we are white (just to name a few). Basically, saying that it is all our 'fault' that they are oppressed, and don't have as much privilege as black people.

When someone would say an argument back (in a polite way) or say something to challenge what they say, they would explode, walk out of the room, call us wrong, and sometimes we were even threatened. I chimed in and said, 'there is no such thing as privilege' (because I think that there is no excuse for you to not be successful, it doesn't matter about what you look like, your ethnicity, or if you have a lot of money or not, you go out and make something of yourself.)

One of the girls however did come up to me and ask me politely why I thought that way, so I told her, and we had a good conversation comparing ideas, and at the end we were laughing together. Props to her! But then one girl yelled at me because I wasn't 'looking her in the eye when she was talking to me' yelling at me that I am wrong.

Later I was told that one of the girls wanted to 'talk to me' or fight me or whatnot in all I really don't care, but I didn't want to be yelled at anyway about how I am wrong, and she is right and there is no other way around it. The same girl also later on the trip threatened not only one girl in particular, but basically all of the white people there as well.

Now I understand that if I make a bold political statement (like this article) I expect to get backlash. That's just how politics work. There sometimes is a right answer, and sometimes there isn't. However, the liberals that were on this trip were hypocritical on what they wanted to achieve, but letting their opinions and attitudes get the best of them, not being as open and tolerant as they said they were going to be.

I know not all liberals are like this, and a lot of my friends are in like-minded of the left, and that's fine with me. That doesn't mean that they are a bad person. But when someone starts threatening you and bullying you and not having a constructive conversation/debate with you, or agreeing to disagree, and stop being friends with you because of your political opinions, they really aren't a true friend; and that goes for both the republican and democrat party.

What I want to leave you with is this, you can't force your opinion on someone else, you can't bully them to think like you, be able to take the heat when someone disagrees, and when you say you are going to be 'tolerant,' be tolerant of others, don't just say that to make yourself look high and mighty. We all die in the end, so in all honesty, waste your breath on something else.