Letting Life Take Its Toll

Letting Life Take Its Toll

Everything happens for a reason, frees yourself from the fear of making a mistake.

387
Letting Life Take Its Toll
Elise Reed

When you think about life a lot of the times we never know what the real answers will be. Will we know what it holds before the future greets us? Sometimes I look at life as an obstacle of choices that we are able to make. Sometimes people believe that your life is already planned out to the T its just up to you to follow it. Everything happens for a reason. But is that reason because of yourself or because that is just how it was already planned out without you knowing it. I believe that it is both. I believe that you can make choices to change your future but I also believe that your life is already set in stone and it is up to you to make the right path for yourself.

I constantly have asked myself over the years, why has my life turned out this way. Have I brought upon something on myself that has caused me to learn such hard lessons when I am still young. Since High School, life for me has changed a lot, not for the bad but for the better. Yes, I have been through heartache, loss, and self-destruction but with all of that I have also grown as a person. I am stronger and wiser.

As my mom has always said to me "everything happens for a reason" when I was younger that saying use to make me so upset, because as humans we get a right, a chance to choose our lives. To me that saying meant no matter what I did if I had a heart break it was just meant to be if i did it right or not. But I have also learned that God always has a plan for me, even if it is taking me through the shitty parts first to get to the greater side. I also have experienced that loss is something that we all need to learn to make us better. No matter if it is loss within ourselves or loss in a family. Everything happens for a reason.

We all hurt more than one time in our lives, but that is the part of life.We all have lost more than one time in our lives, but that is a part of life. We also get a chance to make a difference in our lives, but remember that just because "everything happens for a reason" does not mean you have lost control it just means you let your true meaning of life take its toll.